Tennents Seville

See next time there's a vacancy for a Consular official at the British Embassy in Madrid... tell yer old man I'm putting his name forward for it.

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol
This has to be the best wind up thread ever! Tell him he can wait for Tennents and see how long before he caves! I’m assuming he won’t be endulging in octopus!

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol
I’m taking a glass bottle of Irn Bru and a Gregg’s sausage roll. Happy to sell.

I was in a wee shop in Spain years ago and this wee wummin was at the till sayin to the cashier wummin

"You got any milk?"

*blank expression*

"You got any MILK?"

*blank expression*

"You know, MILK? MIIIIIIIIIIILK?"

*blank expression*

"MIH IH ILL KUH?"

Was this the OP's mum?

Used to drink Tennants when I was about 13 , I’m sure you still had the babes on the can. It runs straight through me, just end up drinking it at the urinal:))

Try local supermarkets. They usually have imported beer. Failing that remind him that part of the experience is enjoying the local customs. You don't go to the Maldives and expect a roll and sausage.

Bet he loves the Spanish beer once he's had a few.
Whit?

Ffsake! ...That's the Maldives off the effin bucket list.

O.P, they are selling self adhesive labels like below in the corner store at the intersection of Calle Seville and Calle Duke Street. Two Euros each. Won’t change the taste but he’ll never know.

Back