Tennents Seville

Probably should have went to Benidorm.
That is where he usually goes to be fair, or Italy because Tennents is exotic and upmarket there so quite readily available like a moretti/peroni here

I do see the funny side, but he as at age now where he is very steadfast about his likes/dislikes - has any bear actual seen any tenants then anywhere in all seriousness lol

Also Sanny Mig is rat piss, even I'll say that

Any bears still to travel got space in hold luggage for a few cans and we can remunerate yous accordingly ha
76Eq9gj.gif

Try local supermarkets. They usually have imported beer. Failing that remind him that part of the experience is enjoying the local customs. You don't go to the Maldives and expect a roll and sausage.

Bet he loves the Spanish beer once he's had a few.
That's literally all I ate when in the Maldives.

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol
Furr fuxx sake...some great Spanish beers and someone needs Tennents cooking lager.

Tennents Super is massive in Italy, so it might be possible to get bottles of that is some bars in Seville (obviously I know Seville is not Italy).

I could not believe it when I first saw bottles of Tennents Super being sold in Italy, but they absolutely love it there, it is sold in a lot of bars across the country.

Don’t think so. However you could ask any one of the lovely Spanish bars for a cool glass of water then empty your bladder into it and you’d have effectively the exact same drink.

Thank me later.

Try local supermarkets. They usually have imported beer. Failing that remind him that part of the experience is enjoying the local customs. You don't go to the Maldives and expect a roll and sausage.

Bet he loves the Spanish beer once he's had a few.
Whit! Nae roll and sausage?

That’s the Maldives scored aff ma bucket list.

Maybe try the guy with the van full of mad dog and buckfast, maybe has packed some crates of tennents in there. Warm can of tennents in the 35 degree heat of Sevilla sounds lovely.

Just get some San Miguel and dribble a wee bit of pish in it.

That’s you sorted canny even notice a difference B-D

San Miguel Espezial is about 80p for a 500ml can so fits in the Tennents bracket of cheap shite but is far better and stronger. Pour it in a plastic tumbler and tell him it's Vitamin T.

Back