Tennents Seville

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol

If he can’t handle foreign beer, it’s probably best he doesn’t travel. I’ll send him a few cases of Tennents so he can enjoy the match at home. He can transfer his ticket to me. Fair?

Any bears already in Seville know if there are bars/ shops selling Tennents? My old man will refuse to drink anything else and just wanting t get him sorted for a few before the game as don't think he will last the game sober lol
Has he actually tried anything else?

I find it astonishing if after sampling an assortment of lagers of the world that Tennents is your choice.

The most overrated lager ever.

We have tried this before at bars/ restaurants if the tenants is off - he always knows so no cigar there. Just want the old man to have a good time and settle his nerves
Get him a few Fundadors and coke - after that he'll be sorted. But remember, even though you're in Spain, the barman might no speak English!

I’d imagine it’ll be enough if you tell him if he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t need to drink while you’re there.

Fairly sure after seeing the thousands of bears enjoying a swally in that heat he’ll cave in and try something different.

Does your Dad vote SNP by chance? :cool:

As a Tennents diehard myself, you should be disappointed in yourself that you didn't explain the risks to your old man beforehand.

If you did, sorry, but hell mend him.

Tennents is ditch water man, get some San Miguel in him or Estella (very nice) or even Galician beer - failing that drink the local lager which I’m told is really good

Try local supermarkets. They usually have imported beer. Failing that remind him that part of the experience is enjoying the local customs. You don't go to the Maldives and expect a roll and sausage.

Bet he loves the Spanish beer once he's had a few.
The imported beer is usually decent quality

Can't see them selling cans of Scotlands favourite slop

I always assume that anybody that prefers Tennants lager has never drank anything else. It props up the lager league along with Carling, Fosters, Skol and Harp.

Funny though when I was in Rome few years ago they had Tennetts super lager on draught.

It’s going to be 30 degrees and any cold beer will go down a treat. Ffs we are in the final and he is worrying about them not selling tennents.
Has he ever tried any other beers or is is just being cantankerous.

Tennents Super is massive in Italy, so it might be possible to get bottles of that is some bars in Seville (obviously I know Seville is not Italy).

I could not believe it when I first saw bottles of Tennents Super being sold in Italy, but they absolutely love it there, it is sold in a lot of bars across the country.
Or just take his old man to Italy and watch the game on the telly there.

Can´t believe you associate sleeve tattoos with hipsters, last thing a hipster would have

wn26t52p-1416218879.jpg

I beg to differ:))

Last edited:
Try local supermarkets. They usually have imported beer. Failing that remind him that part of the experience is enjoying the local customs. You don't go to the Maldives and expect a roll and sausage.

Bet he loves the Spanish beer once he's had a few.
No square sausage? You've clearly not met many holidaymakers from Glasgows finest scheme's

People should enjoy the humor in the OP's message, rather than be dick's to an old man who likes a particular beer.

I think the fact he's there and some are not is playing a part.
He's on the first flight home when he orders breakfast and see's the bacon

Sounds like a real culture vulture

Haha I love a pint of Tennents too but he will like the Cruzecampo it's a smashing pint.You could try telling him it's Tennents but they market it as Cruzecampo in Seville.Good Luck.

Back