Terrific Gesture From Jose Mourinho

A picture with masks on and 1 metre apart?

I think Jose is actually a decent human being when you see him away from crappy journalist questions. He has a media persona and I think it’s quite a good idea to be like that in the field he’s in.

Amazing how much a picture with a famous person can mean to someone.

Hope he gets his wish and his dad is looking down

Fair play to Mourinho but it's not anything that hasn't been done many times by many sports celebs over the years.

He's a good man... although this isn't exactly evidence of that. Can you imagine he'd politely refused :eek:

Nowt. Just do not see how a multi millionaire football manager getting a picture taken is somehow a 'terrific gesture'. He is doing the absolute bear minimum he needs to do to not be called an absolute cunt.
There’s missing context in this thread that the journalist in question was upset as the initial presser ended without him having the chance to speak to Mourinho.

Mourinho found out via Spurs press officer and decided himself to come back in to let the guy ask him a couple of questions and this discussion then took place.

Wrap it up any way you want but it’s a lovely gesture from him.

From the thread title, I immediately thought "I wonder how many millions he has donated to a good cause during these horrid times?"

Nah! He agreed to a photie!

Ffs!

Ffs, some right happy c*nts on here tonight! Small gesture, massive words and meaningless to us but meant everything to a lad that wanted to honour his father. Think that deserves a positive, if not small applause.

So easy to say sorry mate, too busy.
I think in that situation, after the two minute build-up and in front of the cameras, it would have been very difficult to have said No. I think absolutely everyone reading this thread would have done the same as JM, it only takes a few seconds. The bar for heroism has certainly fallen somewhat.

Some of the negativity on this post seems to me about splitting hairs, perhaps you should join the SFA disciplinary committee.

Back