Terrific upload from cj novo

CJ is usually pretty spot on, this time is no exception. The anti-Rangers narrative from the media in Scotland is absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly quite embarrassing.

no one likes us, we don’t care

Tell you what if you reversed Morelos to being Scottish he would be the wonder player of Scottish football getting all the plaudits from press TV radio Griffiths being columbian he'd be getting it tight drug taking shoplifter gambling womaniser racist waste of space
To be perfect honest mate, it's got less to do with Alfie's nationality (and Griffiths or anyone elses) but is 100% to do with the colour of the top Alfie wears & the team he plays for. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good video.

I'll say it again.

Rangers NEED to employ a professional researcher to gather evidence (there's plenty of it) of the bias, double standards and lies. Produce professional, academic standard reports and publish them naming and shaming the bigots and cowards that attack us day in and day out. Failure to do so allows our enemies to continue to attack us.

Not seen this guy before TBH but hard to argue with much of this. Well made points, not sensationalist. Fair play for trying to speak up and force the issue.

Some rational journo should do a compare and contrast piece on the coverage of Morelos and 'brave' Leigh.

It’s guys like this that the Club should be looking to employ for our media content.
Young articulate and with a passion for the Club happy to admit our mistakes but also happy to highlight the hypocrisy and bias.

Never heard of the boy before, but that's spot on, and is something the club should be firing back with.

We can all see it, and we have all seen it coming.

Like and a follow for CJ from this bear.

CJ get a bit of stick on here along with sharpdiv. CJ is a good youtuber n any bear making Rangers videos gets my vote.

He couldn't have put it any better. Well said Craig

CJ haters on here need to go have a walk around the corner and have a word with themselves. the guy is clearly one of us through and through ffs.

Spot on, well said. I do enjoy his content. His pre and post match stuff always good. Just another way to get Rangers related info away from the mainstream mentally challenged infested outlets.

I normally stay away from bloggers, vloggers and podcasts because I want to be involved in discussion rather than just hearing other opinions and not being able to question them but I gave that a go and enjoyed it. He was articulate, avoided nonsense and got some very valid points across very well.

I don't think there is anything he said that any fair minded person could disagree with. It needs to be highlighted and I would like the high profile people at our club to use their contacts to do it.

was a little skeptical when I saw one of his first vids but they did get a lot better this one says what we all want to say . well done lad

Well said.. listen to quite a few of his videos and he's usually spot on so well done CJ if you're looking in.

Back