Terry Munro lockups

EvKe5k5VcAMWFma
Not a real photograph.

A real Celt*c dumpster would be on fire.

The wife and I were on the beach at Stevenston yesterday walking the dog. I had my Rangers jacket on and a Mhank saw it, and started whistling their 10 in a row tune. The wife and I burst out laughing, and she said "Maybe he is thinking of next year"

Funny enough I was out on my bike the other day near Stevenston railway station wearing my Rangers beanie hat. I just happened to pass three orcs wearing the green and grey tops. They were given an Arfield salute on my way past them lol. Feckin lovely
B-D

There’s got to be a few lockups full of Terry Munro merchandise that was ready to go to fleece the Mhanks. Probably started printing the commemoration flags and T-shirt’s 3 years ago.
Hopefully the Tim flag sellers will have lost thousands from it.
Even the poor kids in Malawi don't want the tat

I’m certain Keevins has a Terry Munro book, a decade in the making etc.
A book ffs

Rangers go into admin, sellick get a free ride for 8 years then get a title awarded to them, just because.
Rangers go on a massive unbeaten run and ra sellick throw in the towel early after their first challenge in 10 years, the end.

I think they'll still sell a lot of the t-shirts as secret Santa style gifts to annoying Celtic fans.

That isn't a bad shout btw for anyone unfortunate enough to take part in secret santa shite. Buy a 10 t shirt on the cheap and gift it to one of them at Christmas time.

That will be the funniest Storage Hunters yet.
Who wants to give me 5? 5? 10? 15?
15? Anyone? Come tae f... 15? 15? Anyone?
Il take 20? Come on, come on now. I said Il take 20p.

Anyone remember the front page of the Record or ET that showed a good couple of thousand ”Celtc Champions” T-shirts.
Problem was it was the day after the original Helicopter Sunday and the T-shirts were sitting in a massive skip.
It was f.ucking amazing!

You'll be watching a BBC/Channel 4 news report on yet another natural disaster somewhere in the world and a poor refugee, as if his problems aren't bad enough already, will be spotted in the background wearing a "Ten in Row" t-shirt.

Believe me, they'll go global to off-load the stock and they won't care who they dupe into taking it.

FF should do an appeal for all unwanted 10 in a row clothing. This will be distributed around the poor and needy in West Belfast, Lurgan, Newry, Dungiven and the Bogside.

Not very clued up on how to make videos,but could someone do one of these ships with the merchandise falling off, then something along the lines,it's ra sellics Terry Munro gear getting dumped.
lol.
Same here I tried to change the graphics on that one, but totally useless at photoshop wizardry.

I have a money making opportunity if any fellow Bears want to invest some cash with me.

I am planning offering the Japanese-Eye a £0.01p in the pound per 10-in a row items he has bought. Then on the merchandise add the following Text.
" Neil Lennon Fucked"
10 in a row
:mad:

The guys who sell the t shirts outside Ibròx one week and parc de nonce the next probably do take a hit now and again.

Prior to the 1994 scf there were vendors selling double treble t shirts and scarves outside hampden but that went to shit about 2 hours later.

Even the likes of Del boy from only fools who has a great record for selling tat would be hard pushed to sell Terry Munro merch.

Last edited:
You can bet your last penny there will still be mankey Rhats prowling about with the Terry Munro gear on. It’s a cert.

I have a money making opportunity if any fellow Bears want to invest some cash with me.

I am planning offering the Japanese-Eye a £0.01p in the pound per 10-in a row items he has bought. Then on the merchandise add the following Text.
" Neil Lennon Fucked"
10 in a row
:mad:
You could do varieties.
Lemon & Brown fúcked
Dubai Fúcked
Duffy Fúcked
Liewell Fúcked
And one to sell back to the dopey cünts
The SFA fúcked!!

Does anyone remember the t-shirts they had printed just prior to the first of our 3 in a row in ‘09?

They had 4 in a row on the front and “Catholics are better at football” o_O on the back.

I had the pictures saved but I can’t find them.

It’s good to see they don’t learn from their mistakes.

Does anyone remember the t-shirts they had printed just prior to the first of our 3 in a row in ‘09?

They had 4 in a row on the front and “Catholics are better at football” o_O on the back...
Did they run out of room for the remaining..."club paeophile rings."?

To be honest, the guys that sell that kind of stuff tend not to give a fūck about the football, more interested in selling their tat to whoever wants it.

I was in the company of a guy who sells all that kind of stuff watching the Fiorentina game in 2008, and he was celebrating almost as much as I was, and he favours the mhanks over us.
Spot on bud. I know a guy who's sells stuff at both grounds.. One week Ibrox the following week when we are away from home.. He's at sharkheid

My neighbor had a here we go 10 in a row tee shirt on a few times last summer.
I will be straight out to pull him up if I see it this summer B-)

My neighbor had a here we go 10 in a row tee shirt on a few times last summer.
I will be straight out to pull him up if I see it this summer B-)
Get yourself a “there it goes, Terry Munro“ t shirt to wear when you see him

You could do varieties.
Lemon & Brown fúcked
Dubai Fúcked
Duffy Fúcked
Liewell Fúcked
And one to sell back to the dopey cünts
The SFA fúcked!!
By my calculations £10k for a million items, punt them out a £5 a pop and that/san easy, not to be sniffed at £5 million of your finest British Pounds.
Minus taxes of course.;)

Reactions: TQ3

They had 4 in a row on the front and “Catholics are better at football” o_O on the back.

I had the pictures saved but I can’t find them.

It’s good to see they don’t learn from their mistakes.

Need to see these

There’s got to be a few lockups full of Terry Munro merchandise that was ready to go to fleece the Mhanks. Probably started printing the commemoration flags and T-shirt’s 3 years ago.
Hopefully the Tim flag sellers will have lost thousands from it.
Unused Terry Munro merchandise and package holidays to Santa Ponsa all ruined

It’s so glorious B-D

Back