Tesco Burnley selling Celtic 2019 Calendars

Burnleybluenose

WTAF? Man Utd and Chelsea calendars I can accept here in North West England. But - Smelltic? At least there were loads of them left. Does make you think their marketing department are getting into everywhere/everyone and are miles ahead of us at moment.

Will be the equivalent of a supermarkets loss-leader for the tims. Even though they’ll probably make little to no money, they have a presence there.

Speculate to accumulate and all that. Feck knows if it actually works, but it’s advertisement all the same.

Waste of money to manufacture things that you don't sell.

I know that this changes on Saturday but we don't have a retail outlet never mind worrying about what Tesco in Burnley are stocking.

WTAF? Man Utd and Chelsea calendars I can accept here in North West England. But - Smelltic? At least there were loads of them left. Does make you think their marketing department are getting into everywhere/everyone and are miles ahead of us at moment.
Man U and Liverpool yes, not Chelsea.

Some mentally challenged need help with the months in the year

47463231_2165641446821877_1939069814500753408_n.jpg

Marketing team only deserve credit if they market their product where it can be sold or has future potential.
Does a septic callendar in a place like Burnley qualify?

It may be the only way they'll get the mentally challenged bastards to not shoplift. They'll be so desperate to prove that they're pyoor sellick froo and froo that they'll be only too happy to pay for them.

When I lived in South Yorkshire from around early 2010 - late 2011 nearly every weekend at the shops and in particular Meadowhall in Sheffield I’d see someone wearing something Celtic related. Wasn’t the same person either

Cover them up with Save the Children calendars.

When I lived in South Yorkshire from around early 2010 - late 2011 nearly every weekend at the shops and in particular Meadowhall in Sheffield I’d see someone wearing something Celtic related. Wasn’t the same person either

The family will be sharing the one item of clothing as its turn about tae visit the shops for a pilfer.

Did you lift them all, and do something like I did with their kids annuals ? Over a dozen of them at the bottom of a freezer, covered in bags of potato chips, hopefully fvcked.

Did similar with a book they brought out years ago...there was a gap between the unit they were on(a long bookstand) an all of them were posted through and no doubt still in there years later. Fvck them. Rancid, weirdo, twisted, perverted, bigoted fvckpigs. An embarrassment to Scotland.

They Lord it over everyone whilst on top and treat all other Clubs and fans with disdain, while all along they are the blot on the landscape...

Did you lift them all, and do something like I did with their kids annuals ? Over a dozen of them at the bottom of a freezer, covered in bags of potato chips, hopefully fvcked.

Did similar with a book they brought out years ago...there was a gap between the unit they were on(a long bookstand) an all of them were posted through and no doubt still in there years later. Fvck them. Rancid, weirdo, twisted, perverted, bigoted fvckpigs. An embarrassment to Scotland.

They Lord it over everyone whilst on top and treat all other Clubs and fans with disdain, while all along they are the blot on the landscape...
Class, mate :D

Class, mate :D

Still to this day Sam, I've no idea where I dropped my BJK ink stamp. You know the kind...push down, it revolves inside, spring-loaded and self inking. You can have made to any kind. Used to use it to emblaze BJK inside the pages of Pravda(Sellick View).

Always wondered what their expression were when they got home and began reading through...:cool:

I really should have another ordered.

You have a duty of care to all your fellow shoppers , get them off view by our tried and tested merchandise placement scheme, it is your duty to place something in front of them so the local kids don’t get scared.

Back