Thank You, Dave King

After the last AGM I had the honour to shake his hand and thank him for all he has done. It was a really emotional moment. There just isn't the words to express my gratitude

He came in at the right time. He used his influence at the club to rid the board of the asset strippers and conmen who tried to protect their own interests. He used all his own working and personal time on our club, he used his resources to help us out and brink us back from the brink.
a lot of people underestimate what he did for us. He may not have achieved the sheer success of DMs reign, but what he did achieve was securing the future of our club, one that DM never had in sight or mind when in charge.
I thank him, and I also thank the 3 bears because these men put their money where their mouths were and along with mr King they rid our club of the scum that should never ever have been in place.
I thank them all.

Put his money where his mouth was
Walked the walk
One of a few who Saved the club

Did he get everything right? No

But would we be here without him? Certainly not as we know it

Nothing but gratitude

thank you Dave King
Absolutely spot on.

I will be forever grateful for Dave King out-manoeuvring the spivs and getting us back in safe hands.

He got the majority of things right.

His final legacy would be his house of cards statement becoming a factual event.

Mr King, long may your lum reek Sir.
You answered the call when we truly needed you.
Your name will now be forever in our folklore, always a legend.

I will always be in debt to this man, for all he has and will do for our club, I thank him and the others for saving our club, thank you D. King.

Considering he'd already been 'burnt' contributing to us in the past & also considering what a mess we were in - it really is an incredible feat he has accomplished bringing us through the past few years

I've got nothing but respect, admiration & gratitude for all he's done

Just as many posts above have rightly pointed out - can anyone begin to imagine where we might be without him

Of course we've still got a long way to go & I know he's officially stepping down & although he may no longer have day to day involvement- he's still got a big stake in our future & so he should have

An enormous thank you Dave King - I really do appreciate it

Hopefully we see his return in some form when we finally take our place back on the top of Scottish football. Thank you again Mr King! No higher praise!

So basically, rather then give Dave King the credit he totally deserved for saving our club and guiding us through the dark days The Record has told a total pack of lies despite knowing he was due to step down. Seriously if any bear still buys this feckin rag I totally despair.

Dave King fights with no surrender and came when duty called.

(learn the actual words of the song, people)

We all owe him our eternal gratitude, and he is one of the most important people in our rich history. Thank you, Mr King.

Considering he'd already been 'burnt' contributing to us in the past & also considering what a mess we were in - it really is an incredible feat he has accomplished bringing us through the past few years

I've got nothing but respect, admiration & gratitude for all he's done

Just as many posts above have rightly pointed out - can anyone begin to imagine where we might be without him

Of course we've still got a long way to go & I know he's officially stepping down & although he may no longer have day to day involvement- he's still got a big stake in our future & so he should have

An enormous thank you Dave King - I really do appreciate it
Actions spoke louder than all the words being thrown around. A real Rangers supporter. Dave King. Hope he still stays involved in the group decisions.

I agree I felt choked for him at the AGM, has the investment deal been concluded that he referred to as why he was staying on until March?

Back