Thank you lorry driver Bears

jefftracy

In these last few dark years there have been half dozen or so lorries I pass regularly who have illuminated Rangers logos in the back of their cabs and it has given a lift to my spirits when the outlook has been bleak. More recently when I see them they somehow look even better and stand out even prouder.
So thank you to these truckers for showing their colours through the bad times and now hopefully great ones.

In these last few dark years there have been half dozen or so lorries I pass regularly who have illuminated Rangers logos in the back of their cabs and it has given a lift to my spirits when the outlook has been bleak. More recently when I see them they somehow look even better and stand out even prouder.
So thank you to these truckers for showing their colours through the bad times and now hopefully great ones.
I ordered a one today for my truck. Guy from Cookstown makes them.

Very well articulated.

Passed a guy most mornings on a commute from Ayrshire to Motherwell back in 2014. YES stickers everywhere I looked but yer lorry man had the Union Flag lit up behind him in the cab. Him and Academical's confident posts in the Lounge gave me confidence though the whole thing :)

Are you a delivery driver yourself?

Any idea where you can buy these ?

I try and give them the thumbs up but usually passed before driver notices.
Defo a WH Malcolm lorry I see all over and think it’s marvellous.

Randomly was thinking this the other day. Something I’ve noticed quiet a lot over the last few years. Only driving of note I do is between Edinburgh and Bo’ness / Linlithgow.

Yet to see the logo of any other football club.

Scania Loyal

I see one all the time up and down the 82 used to see it regularly when I was going or coming back from Ibrox

I seen this for the first time this week!
Light up rangers crest inside a big truck driving up towards the church on the hill

Back