Thank you NHS from everyone at Rangers Football Club

the_baron

91296697_3136923049659762_1869022179258007552_o.jpg

Brilliant . That looks like possibly the new electronic advertising boards have been installed that Bisgrove brought in
Think its just a photoshop.Thats the old font for the rangers logo on the govan stand and no sandy jardine lettering either.

I’m almost certain I had the virus in February, Mrs has symptoms now and I’m on day 5 of fortnights isolating, after this I fully intend to volunteer in some capacity with the NHS.
Well done RFC
I work In private healthcare, our company has agreed to assist the NHS in every possible way, many of the hospitals have ceased private work and taking in NHS cases to ease their burden. Non clinical staff like myself are awaiting confirmation on what roles they want us to do for them to help out.

The right message, at the right time. I love our club and I live for Rangers games, but football just doesn't matter right now. Thanks to everyone on the front lines all over the world and at home for putting yourselves in danger every day.

Good to see. Get the message out there. It’s vital society plays its part in protecting the NHS from being overwhelmed.

Back