Thank you NHS from everyone at Rangers Football Club

For the first time in my life I felt emotional walking into a shop this morning (as weird as that sounds)

Just finished nightshift, and took advantage of Morrisons NHS hour of 7am - 8am as I am shopping for my own household aswell as my mum and aunts houses just now.

Walking through the side door that was opened for us, staff were standing thanking us and handing out boxes of sweets with thank you messages on them. As I say, I actually felt myself getting stupidly emotional. :oops:

Kept saying, I am only doing my job ffs, like the people standing saying thanks and handing out the gifts are.

But with regards the thread, a really nice touch from Rangers, but too be expected.

They should invite all Nhs season ticket holders to Ibrox hospitality.. I wouldn’t be suggesting for myself ahem.

For the first time in my life I felt emotional walking into a shop this morning (as weird as that sounds)

Just finished nightshift, and took advantage of Morrisons NHS hour of 7am - 8am as I am shopping for my own household aswell as my mum and aunts houses just now.

Walking through the side door that was opened for us, staff were standing thanking us and handing out boxes of sweets with thank you messages on them. As I say, I actually felt myself getting stupidly emotional. :oops:

Kept saying, I am only doing my job ffs, like the people standing saying thanks and handing out the gifts are.

But with regards the thread, a really nice touch from Rangers, but too be expected.

Can I just thank you as well for all your hard work.

You're maybe just doing your job mate but without everyone in the NHS this virus has the potential to cause untold damage in this country, a big thank you to you and your colleagues

Im back at the hospital tomorrow for my first shift in a few days. Single parent so had my children, now gone to mums so i can get out to work. Mums is NHS too so if we both get it the kids will get it for sure and that scares me to death.

Nice touch from the club.

Well done our club nice touch and I am sure it is appreciated amongst the NHS staff.

I think once we get through this, and god only knows how bad it will be over the next 3 weeks, that the NHS should be collectively given the George Medal for public service, similar to what Malta was given for defiance during the war.

Don’t be modest mate. You’re a credit to us, to yourself and your family. NHS are the envy of the world in times like this. Thank you for all you are doing for so many people. Also, I hope I never need you...

Back