Thank You Rangers

Tommy1656

As one of the older bears on the forum I would like to thank the team for there efforts in Europe this season.
We nearly pulled off the impossible but if anyone on here was offered a European final at the beginning of the season you would of bit the hand off them.

From where we've came from to what we have achieved in the last 10 years it is a journey that no other club except Rangers could have achieved thanks to our loyal family of fans .

We will never be defeated and so many of us have had a lifetime experience in Europe that others can only dream about ,so with this bears I thank you all on this forum for all the comments we make, as it is fantastic we live in this free democracy allowing us to do so.
Let us dust ourselves down bring on Saturday and let's get ready to go again next season and continue the dream,love you all.
WATP

Well said mate.

Really wish I could steal some of your positivity but I can’t shake this feeling of utter devastation man.

I’m absolutely gutted.

This team is one of the best Rangers teams I’ve had the privilege to watch. For this team to be dismantled with one, possibly two trophies is completely deflating.

Roofe done more in 4 minutes than Sakala done in 30.

Totally agree.

Even more devastating now with a hangover and travelling home to deal with. However that group of players made us dream and gave us memories that will last for generations.

Back