Thank you Robert Marshall

BLUEBEAR68

I would to take this opportunity in thanking Robert Marshall for the very kind donation of Rangers books to the Care Home I'm in, and also for the Easter Eggs. It is times like these that makes me very proud to be a member of the RANGERS FAMILY. Thank you Kind Sir.

I would like to take this opportunity, to than Robert Marshall, for the very kind donation of Rangers Books and Easter Eggs to the Care Home I'm residing, Thank you Robert you have made a lot of people who don't get much very happy. Its times like this it makes me proud to be a member of the Rangers Family. Thank you Robert for you kindness.

I would like to take this opportunity, to than Robert Marshall, for the very kind donation of Rangers Books and Easter Eggs to the Care Home I'm residing, Thank you Robert you have made a lot of people who don't get much very happy. Its times like this it makes me proud to be a member of the Rangers Family. Thank you Robert for you kindness.

Fantastic gesture. Nice one Robert Marshall.

I would to take this opportunity in thanking Robert Marshall for the very kind donation of Rangers books to the Care Home I'm in, and also for the Easter Eggs. It is times like these that makes me very proud to be a member of the RANGERS FAMILY. Thank you Kind Sir.

Good to hear, take care!

You can say that again

Well done to Robert and his family for doing this.

Hope everything works out for the business in this nightmare period.

Top Notch as always. Well done Robert.

Well done Robert. Hope everything isn't too hard just now on you and your business.

Bloody hell 2 threads about big Robert in a week and not one comment slagging him.
o_Oo_Oo_O
Once again well done big man.

You are welcome and if anyone else needs Books / Easter Eggs, Just ask. Once they are gone they are gone

Good on him.

in times like this it's great to read these little pick-me-ups.
well done Robert marshall.

Well done Robert. Hope everything isn't too hard just now on you and your business.
Everyone is having a hard time, eventually, we will recover, take us maybe a year.
Some poor people will lose their business through no fault of their own and more, much more importantly some people will lose loved ones.
These are the people that deserve our thoughts and prayers

Everyone is having a hard time, eventually, we will recover, take us maybe a year.
Some poor people will lose their business through no fault of their own and more, much more importantly some people will lose loved ones.

Well said Robert, big kudos.

Nice words fella.

Well said ... and well done with the books and Easter eggs.
Brilliant gesture.

Lovely from the Louden :))

I dont know Robert Marshall and have never been in his pub. Im a disabled bear living down south and get my Rangers fix on Rtv and on this website. I read the posts by Mr Marshall and The Loudon pub and i can almost feel the atmosphere and feeling, remembering what it was like to go to Ibrox on matchdays when i was younger. From what i can gather Mr Marshall is a very generous benefactor to Rangers charities and fans. ( rolls and sausage and hot pies included) All i really want to say is to be grateful for what you have cos it can all disappear very soon. Thanks for the entertainment on all the Louden threads and keep up the good work Mr Marshall.Stay safe fellow bears

I dont know Robert Marshall and have never been in his pub. Im a disabled bear living down south and get my Rangers fix on Rtv and on this website. I read the posts by Mr Marshall and The Loudon pub and i can almost feel the atmosphere and feeling, remembering what it was like to go to Ibrox on matchdays when i was younger. From what i can gather Mr Marshall is a very generous benefactor to Rangers charities and fans. ( rolls and sausage and hot pies included) All i really want to say is to be grateful for what you have cos it can all disappear very soon. Thanks for the entertainment on all the Louden threads and keep up the good work Mr Marshall.
It's really my mum you should be thanking, brought me up in the proper manner, Life Boys, Boys Brigade and taught me how to behave

Back