Thank you so much Rangers

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
No more gloating mutants.

No more Lennon to endure.

Soon no more Lawwell

But fuckthem.

We have won this fair and square. No dodgy refs or even dodgier votes.

All season long we have been superb and continue to be superb.

As the final whistle blew in Dundee the goosebumps came and I think I got some dust in my eyes or something.

Steven Gerrard you are a legend. You get it. You delivered

The playing squad have been magnificent. Two excellent keepers, great full backs, solid centre backs, skilled midfield and a forward line that scores and creates.

I absolutely love Gerrard, McGregor, Tav, Borna, Goldson, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Jack, Kent, Aribo, Hagi, Roofe and Alfredo.

Despite being locked down, despite not being able to attend games I'll never forget this season and our play.

And for it to be clinched on my birthday has made an aging man utterly delighted.

I'm away to fix myself some drink but this day is for every bear everywhere and absent friends.

Enjoy this to the maximum. Its deserved more than we realise.

Soon no more Lawwell

But fuckthem.

As the final whistle blew in Dundee the goosebumps came and I think I got some dust in my eyes or something.

The playing squad have been magnificent. Two excellent keepers, great full backs, solid centre backs, skilled midfield and a forward line that scores and creates.

I absolutely love Gerrard, McGregor, Tav, Borna, Goldson, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Jack, Kent, Aribo, Hagi, Roofe and Alfredo.

Despite being locked down, despite not being able to attend games I'll never forget this season and our play.

And for it to be clinched on my birthday has made an aging man utterly delighted.

I'm away to fix myself some drink but this day is for every bear everywhere and absent friends.

Enjoy mate and Happy Birthday

I think the support have a bit to learn from this season.

Normally if a game was 0-0 or another draw late on, the crowd would get on the players backs a bit.

This season has shown that the team have a game plan, work to it and never give up.

No defeats and only 4 draws so far. Although I’d love another 6 wins to finish, only 8 points were dropped in the games that mattered. An absolutely amazing feat considering they knew that they had one last chance to stop 9.75. Even more so with another amazing Europa run as well. They truly have delivered.

I enjoyed 9IAR and the other titles over the years but nothing will ever beat 55 with the journey we had to go through to get there.

WATP.

I usually sit cringing at folk posting they've been in tears but i'm sitting here after a few cans, reading posts like this, watching the clips of bears celebrating and listening to Sweet Caroline.

I've a heart of fucking stone most of the time but I'm gonnae be a blubbering mess before the night is done.

Soon no more Lawwell

But fuckthem.

Birthday shared with you PP what a great feeling, have a good one.

Back