Thank You

Robert Marshall

Since 2012, I as well as my family, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers Supporters all over the world have suffered badly watching our Club be relentlessly ridiculed and suffer a torrent of abuse from outside influences. These people actually wanted us dead.
We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal Tax Avoidance scheme. Then changed the rules retrospectively to make them Taxable
There is no doubt in my mind that Politicians in this Country were at the forefront of the frenzy to try and destroy us.
They would not then and will not now ever succeed.
We haven't officially won our 55th Championship yet but are rapidly closing in on it.
Maybe winning it for Easter will prove another miracle from where we were 3 years ago.
I think there are a few people that deserve our everlasting appreciation and thanks for all they have done.
Sandy Jardine and Ally McCoist stood alone against enormous pressure and represented us the proper way.
A mention should go to Paul Murray who tirelessly tried to get investors involved
Dave King, who was at the forefront for ousting the previous Board
John Gilligan was the conduit that the fans could relate to.
We had Douglas Park, George Leitham and George Taylor, and John Bennett who were first up to the Podium.
Others followed like Barry Scott and the Hong Kong Investors
Then we came to the fans groups the RST and RF really showed what we could achieve as a Fanbase and it was quite remarkable what we achieved in a short space of time.
From a personal point of view, I would like to thank James Blair and Richard Atkinson for the help and guidance for all they have done for me and RF. ( i know a few disagree with me but it is my opinion.)

Others who were very crucial to the successful conclusion of purchasing enough shares to take control of our club and back to its rightful owners were the thousands of 'Ordinary' Rangers fans who voted with the current Directors. They (We) were so crucial.
The only way to change ownership was to buy shares and outvote them.

And to every single fan that bought a Season Ticket along the way and all the fans that bought single-game tickets. Along with this season's Merchandise.
Obviously, the biggest cheer will go to Steven Gerrard and his staff who have transformed our players into something special.

We have remarkable Support and are without a doubt the most Loyal Fanbase in World football
I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers

Last edited:
Since 2012, I as well as my family, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers Supporters all over the world have suffered badly watching our Club be relentlessly ridiculed and suffer a torrent of abuse from outside influences. These people actually wanted us dead.
We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal
Tax Avoidance scheme.
There is no doubt in my mind that Politicians in this Country were at the forefront of the frenzy to try and destroy us.
We haven't officially won our 55th Championship yet but are rapidly closing in on it.
Maybe winning it for Easter will prove another miracle from where we were 3 years ago.
I think there are a few people that deserve our everlasting appreciation and thanks for all they have done.
Sandy Jardine and Ally McCoist stood alone against enormous pressure and represented us the proper way.
A mention should go to Paul Murray who tirelessly tried to get investors involved
We had Douglas Park, George Leitham and George Taylor, and John Bennett who were first up to the Podium.
Then we came to the fans groups the RST and RF really showed what we could achieve as a Fanbase and it was quite remarkable what we achieved in a short space of time.
From a personal point of view, I would like to thank James Blair and Richard Atkinson for the help and guidance for all they have done for me and RF. ( i know a few disagree with me but it is my opinion.)

Others who were very crucial to the successful conclusion of purchasing enough shares to take control of our club and back to its rightful owners were the thousands of 'Ordinary' Rangers fans who voted with the current Directors. They (We) were so crucial.

And to every single fan that bought a Season Ticket along the way and all the fans that bought single-game tickets. Along with this season's Merchandise.
Obviously, the biggest cheer will go to Steven Gerrard and his staff who have transformed our players into something special.

We have remarkable Support and are without a doubt the most Loyal Fanbase in World football
I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Good words and from the heart,on a side note ebts were not and are still not illegal,the question is are they taxable.At the time they were deemed not to be although some thought otherwise but no laws were broken.Apart from that I agree with every word.

145038819_2995647687324044_5015928870549264971_n.jpg

We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal
Tax Avoidance scheme.

Others who were very crucial to the successful conclusion of purchasing enough shares take control of our club and back to its rightful owners were the thousands of 'Ordinary' Rangers fans who voted with the current Directors. They (We) were so crucial.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Great summary.

Tax Avoidance scheme.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers

F1cking love it. Every word of it. Ill always buy a season ticket regardless of where we are.

Also a massive thank you to the players like law, daly, shields, waghorn many others. They played their part of our journey and scored some goals what lead us to were we are now

Let’s enjoy every bit of this
We have supported and followed and backed our club in adversity
We have an energetic manager with a motivated, professional back room staff
We have a football team who play some great football
We have directors and investors who have thrown their money into the club
Make no mistake, they thought we were finished
In what other country would a high ranking government official and sexual deviant utter such threatening words about a football club “We will nail them to the floor”
Utterly disgusting levels of hatred from complete and utter bigots
Welcome to the Party
Your club are back where they belong, looking up to the famous Glasgow Rangers

Tax Avoidance scheme.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
And God bless you

Tax Avoidance scheme.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
We owe a thanks to you also, for trying to step above fan politics and help the drive at the right time. Not to mention the louden after that horrific bar it was beforehand

Tax Avoidance scheme.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
A P.S. to Robert, One person definitely worth a mention and us, that stood up their with him Sons of Struth, Craig Houston!

They did their very best to try and kill us, and there were a right few dark days when even glass half full me was thinking " f uck me i might not have a club"

As Robert says Jardine and McCoist stood shoulder to shoulder and never buckled, we survived a series of shady owners also trying to run us into the ground, only when Dave King and the good guys came in i seen a little chink of light, fast forward 5 years or so since then and the work both on and off the park that has been done is off the scale good, and to be the deserved champions of Scotland in our 150th year is the stuff of dreams.

Also a big up to every single one of us that the haters thought would shrug our collective shoulders and disappear, well the opposite happened and the fan base gloriously united in the face of adversity, i am so proud to call every single bear on the planet my friend.

The turn around in a few years is unbelievable and you’ve rightly thanked all the right people. I keep thinking about where we could be in the next two years. We will win the league this year and hopefully we can qualify for the champions league. If we then win the league next year we should get an automatic champions league spot the following year. Back to back champions leagues would take us to another level.

I’ll be forever grateful to the people that got us here.

A P.S. to Robert, One person definitely worth a mention and us, that stood up their with him Sons of Struth, Craig Houston!
Sons of Struth put themselves out there to be shot at by the likes of Toxic Jack and his media lackeys, and the spivs.

No doubt threats probably made to them about affecting their personal incomes, employment etc for daring to expose the rats ..... but they more than played their part in doing so.

Along with ex players like John Brown and Nacho Novo, they deserve a wee mention and I’m sure they’ll be absolutely buzzing to see our club returning to strength.

We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal Tax Avoidance scheme. Then changed the rules retrospectively to make them Taxable

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
The FF best post of all time imo

Although according to some on here The Louden has the wrong make of lager.

:cool::cool::cool:

I dont know about you but Im not into the "scoops of craft ale" bullshit. Most punters couldnt tell the difference between Carling and some of these craft ales if they did the blindfold test.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Well Said Sir!

Sons of Struth put themselves out there to be shot at by the likes of Toxic Jack and his media lackeys, and the spivs.

No doubt threats probably made to them about affecting their personal incomes, employment etc for daring to expose the rats ..... but they more than played their part in doing so.

Along with ex players like John Brown and Nacho Novo, they deserve a wee mention and I’m sure they’ll be absolutely buzzing to see our club returning to strength.
The second paragraph sums up the personal effects of putting your head above the parapet, and don’t forget Our Scottish SCUM Media as well.

was buzzing when craig slapped me on the back after the EGM shouting we won and the rats sneaked out a side door, party in the louden that afternoon was like winning the biggest battle we ever had.

55 is a salute to all who did their bit and a kick in the nuts to those that tried to destroy us.

Well said sir

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangersr

Right up until Ally McCoist was interviewed at the gates of the training ground - I feared we were doomed - and then a fire was lit in my belly by these 5 simple words

WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY

I then stood in line for 7 hours to renew my season tickets to begin our journey back

Very eloquently put Robert.
Its been tough for long periods of those 10 years.
Times when I'm sure we all questioned many aspects of our club and wondered where we were heading.
What was never in question though was our loyalty.

I've had some brilliant times over that whole period in The Louden! Regularly only ruined by crappy 2 hour periods up the road at Ibrox!
Pre and post match in the Louden, surrounded by our own, is where the best times have been for a while.

Now the part of the day at the game has become a pleasure again. It really makes for some great days to come!
Here's to glory days at Ibrox and in the Louden, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Thank you Robert and the rest of the family, for making The Louden the best day out at the fitba possible!

Latest posts

Back