Thank You

I went for my jag at the SEC the other week there and my boy took me by brand street where we have another Louden bar. They are cropping up all over, have been in Roberts and the Duke Street Louden but not Brand street.

Once this ban is fully over with im daein a Louden crawl.

I'll toast The RANGERS and everyone involved in the Fight for our existance because that is what it became.

We will not forget it.

I went for my jag at the SEC the other week there and my boy took me by brand street where we have another Louden bar. They are cropping up all over, have been in Roberts and the Duke Street Louden but not Brand street.

The ‘official’ Louden is the one at Stadium. Marshall hasn’t been involved with the others for a good few years now.

We started in Duke Street in 1994, went to Brand Street around 2001, gave both of them up when we opened Copland Road

We started in Duke Street in 1994, went to Brand Street around 2001, gave both of them up when we opened Copland Road

The game in question was Wrexham and your Louden was stowed.

Just a little early that game to have Ryan Reynolds coming in for a pint.

The game in question was Wrexham and your Louden was stowed.

Just a little early that game to have Ryan Reynolds coming in for a pint.
It was reasonably busy that day, I think we had the decent Wrexham fans in that day,
We welcome most British and European Fans into The Louden

Since 2012, I as well as my family, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers Supporters all over the world have suffered badly watching our Club be relentlessly ridiculed and suffer a torrent of abuse from outside influences. These people actually wanted us dead.
We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal Tax Avoidance scheme. Then changed the rules retrospectively to make them Taxable
There is no doubt in my mind that Politicians in this Country were at the forefront of the frenzy to try and destroy us.
They would not then and will not now ever succeed.
We haven't officially won our 55th Championship yet but are rapidly closing in on it.
Maybe winning it for Easter will prove another miracle from where we were 3 years ago.
I think there are a few people that deserve our everlasting appreciation and thanks for all they have done.
Sandy Jardine and Ally McCoist stood alone against enormous pressure and represented us the proper way.
A mention should go to Paul Murray who tirelessly tried to get investors involved
Dave King, who was at the forefront for ousting the previous Board
John Gilligan was the conduit that the fans could relate to.
We had Douglas Park, George Leitham and George Taylor, and John Bennett who were first up to the Podium.
Others followed like Barry Scott and the Hong Kong Investors
Then we came to the fans groups the RST and RF really showed what we could achieve as a Fanbase and it was quite remarkable what we achieved in a short space of time.
From a personal point of view, I would like to thank James Blair and Richard Atkinson for the help and guidance for all they have done for me and RF. ( i know a few disagree with me but it is my opinion.)

Others who were very crucial to the successful conclusion of purchasing enough shares to take control of our club and back to its rightful owners were the thousands of 'Ordinary' Rangers fans who voted with the current Directors. They (We) were so crucial.
The only way to change ownership was to buy shares and outvote them.

And to every single fan that bought a Season Ticket along the way and all the fans that bought single-game tickets. Along with this season's Merchandise.
Obviously, the biggest cheer will go to Steven Gerrard and his staff who have transformed our players into something special.

We have remarkable Support and are without a doubt the most Loyal Fanbase in World football
I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Well said Robert !

Since 2012, I as well as my family, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers Supporters all over the world have suffered badly watching our Club be relentlessly ridiculed and suffer a torrent of abuse from outside influences. These people actually wanted us dead.
We have been unfairly accused of using an illegal Tax Scam when EBT'S ( At the time ) was a Legal Tax Avoidance scheme. Then changed the rules retrospectively to make them Taxable
There is no doubt in my mind that Politicians in this Country were at the forefront of the frenzy to try and destroy us.
We haven't officially won our 55th Championship yet but are rapidly closing in on it.
Maybe winning it for Easter will prove another miracle from where we were 3 years ago.
I think there are a few people that deserve our everlasting appreciation and thanks for all they have done.
Sandy Jardine and Ally McCoist stood alone against enormous pressure and represented us the proper way.
A mention should go to Paul Murray who tirelessly tried to get investors involved
We had Douglas Park, George Leitham and George Taylor, and John Bennett who were first up to the Podium.
Then we came to the fans groups the RST and RF really showed what we could achieve as a Fanbase and it was quite remarkable what we achieved in a short space of time.
From a personal point of view, I would like to thank James Blair and Richard Atkinson for the help and guidance for all they have done for me and RF. ( i know a few disagree with me but it is my opinion.)

Others who were very crucial to the successful conclusion of purchasing enough shares to take control of our club and back to its rightful owners were the thousands of 'Ordinary' Rangers fans who voted with the current Directors. They (We) were so crucial.

And to every single fan that bought a Season Ticket along the way and all the fans that bought single-game tickets. Along with this season's Merchandise.
Obviously, the biggest cheer will go to Steven Gerrard and his staff who have transformed our players into something special.

We have remarkable Support and are without a doubt the most Loyal Fanbase in World football
I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Dod Bless the Rangers Nation

The original ensemble of 9 (if I remember correctly) protestors stood outside Ibrox stadium on a cold morning on a Friday began the days of protesting against the spivs. Craig Houston was a shining beacon of light against many dissenting voices and he along with Sandy chugg had the balls to organise and galvanise a fan base horrendously divided.
My father was one of those original protestors that day, and he had as much a reason to join in the dissent that day as he had been viciously let go as part of the shredding regime of that little robbing fraud bastard Whyte, and because of that my family and many others were left in disarray. Those protestors, although so little in number, began a huge battle that was to be eventually won.
Alongside the great men Jardine and McCoist, and the supporters of change, the Sons of Struth group should be celebrated as much as any who helped bring the club back from the brink.

Your statement @Robert Marshall is absolutely spot on. There were many people who wanted us dead and still do no matter what, but our fanbase held us together and now we have a club to be proud of again. Without these heroes we may not have had a club, but we do and it’s back on top where we belong. We are the premier club in this country and it’s very satisfying to be able to say that again.

We truly are the people!!

Paulski54, they dont hide their hatred anymore as they reveal themselves from out of the woodwork.

The Fuukin Lice.

Many men are worthy of our gratitude but i honestly believe without Dave King we'd still be in the banter years. I gave up on Rangers Media forum such was their irrational distain for him . I have nothing but praise for King and the fact that he was a reluctant saviour makes me appreciate his endeavours even more. If their was a vote on who should unfurl our 55th flag King gets my vote . Robert your post hits nail on head, well said.
Running back in the fight against the Spivs/Slug, Craig Houstons leaked Email from Greene. The only person in the Media to take it up and the shit hit the fan, was Roddy Forsyth, of the Telegraph. It took Three full days before the Scottish Scum Media had the guts to mention it. I believe Mr King was happy with that part of the demise of the Scum/Slug. We could have got rid of the Spivs/Slug one year earlier If Ally would have cast his vote in favour of outing them.

One other person I’d like to thank is Kris Boyd. He couldn’t be vocal about it as he was playing for another club but he put several thousand pounds into Buy Rangers, the highest contribution of any ex player that I am aware of.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Agree with everything you say Robert. I would include Craig Houston as well as he stood up to intimidation from the spivs and took the fight to them, led campaigns against the asset strippers and gangsters and remained strong to stay with the fight for our club. If nothing else, he and his Sons of Struth deserve credit for that.

W.A.T.P.

The original ensemble of 9 (if I remember correctly) protestors stood outside Ibrox stadium on a cold morning on a Friday began the days of protesting against the spivs. Craig Houston was a shining beacon of light against many dissenting voices and he along with Sandy chugg had the balls to organise and galvanise a fan base horrendously divided.
My father was one of those original protestors that day, and he had as much a reason to join in the dissent that day as he had been viciously let go as part of the shredding regime of that little robbing fraud bastard Whyte, and because of that my family and many others were left in disarray. Those protestors, although so little in number, began a huge battle that was to be eventually won.
Alongside the great men Jardine and McCoist, and the supporters of change, the Sons of Struth group should be celebrated as much as any who helped bring the club back from the brink.

Your statement @Robert Marshall is absolutely spot on. There were many people who wanted us dead and still do no matter what, but our fanbase held us together and now we have a club to be proud of again. Without these heroes we may not have had a club, but we do and it’s back on top where we belong. We are the premier club in this country and it’s very satisfying to be able to say that again.

We truly are the people !
Always have been , Always are , Always will be

Let’s not forget Sandy Jardine and Jim Hanna they had a big part to play in saving our great club.
Also the Sons of Struth guys have to take some credit. Plenty others have contributed in various ways even if it was only boycotting and losing good seats in order to financially pressure the incumbent scum in the boardroom, marching to Ibrox in pouring rain or marching on Hampden with Sandy. Thank you to all and everyone of us who to a greater or lesser degree played their part in saving Rangers. We truly are and are entitled to proclaim that WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

W.A.T.P.

Last edited:

I hadn't read your post before I posted my contribution and I can only agree with everything you say mate.

W.A.T.P.

I'll toast The Rangers and everyone involved in the Fight for our existance because that is what it became.

We will not forget it.
The one in KP is a hole. Stinks, flies everywhere and the staff are twats.

I salute you all
God Bless The Rangers
Cap doffed Robert, post of the week and a cracking summary of what we have been through, i have been fortunate enough to see us winning many titles but 55 will beyond any doubt be the one with the most significance. we have had to endure an unbelievable amount of crap from every corner of Scotland and beyond, i hope they all enjoyed kicking us when we were down coz it'll never happen again!

There's a small but significant group of people we should all be indebted to, from ex players to everyday supporters who all went that extra mile

Robert, we might all have different opinions, argue like arseholes, fall out, bicker, talk the occasional shite and generally disagree at times that black is white....

But!

when it comes to our club we are unrivalled, unsurpassed, unbowed, unbroken and unrepentent.

There is no other fanbase that have been through what we have been through and stuck by our club through every single insult, setback, thieving spiv bastard, every single kick and the teeth saw us get back up, dust ourselves down and front right up to our enemies and detractors.

Through the thickest of thick ends to this very moment we have been a force of nature, an anomoly in sport, but our love for this club is unrivalled and we were never going to give up on it, no matter what our enemies tried to do.

We now stand on the verge of history, another remarkable achievement that will be glorious and nothing like we have ever experienced before.

We lived it, we breathed it, we fought like %^*& and we survived it.

WE DESERVE IT!!

55!!!

Me, my son, and son in law, walked on the protest along Paisleyroad West, to Ibrox. The atmosphere was fantastic, the battle cry from the back of a scaffolding truck, raised the blood. On the way home we were talking, we all agreed, with people like this organising the fans, it gave us what all Rangers fans wanted. Hope. WATP 55.

Back