Thanks Castore .

Tbh, my strip hasn’t arrived yet due to the tampering but I’m told it will be here in 24 hours. Doesn’t really make a difference to me and understand it’s a busy time for them.

Wouldn't it be insensitive ?

On the flip side though its still good to hear of folk getting merch again. brightens my morning at least

yes insensitive my mistake.

I can understand why he’s delighted along with many thousands who are happy.
However there is quite a few threads (to many) with problems.
Personally I’m over the moon with all aspects of Castore, great to be free from the fat slug.
Its been about 5 months Castore have had to get this up and running, next year it will run so much smoother.

He’s happy he got his purchases in reasonable time, it’s not as if he was given the COVID-19 vaccine.
"A bit sensitive?" Do you need some tampons with your sensitivity regarding a football top?

To the OP

Mate, I'm glad you're chuffed with your new purchase and you got it on time. I've not got mines yet but to see another supporter happy, makes me happy.

These things iron themselves out.
Dont think you can iron the items , need to aky my wife :) . Thanks bud hope you get your gear soon .

That’s now a full week not received an email from castore or reply to my email sent on Wednesday and the wee mans getting impatient.
No great

Gonnae have to seriously drop a few pound before I even attempt to get a top lockdown has been shite
and %^*& cavorting about wi a top that is skin tight. :D

Good to hear folk are able to get stuff quickly but not so good for us who are still waiting with no sign it’s getting sorted

Maybe a bit of balance is needed rather than the constant negativity around our new partners who have clearly made a few mistakes but are as enthusiastic and passionate about their relationship with our club as I have ever seen.

I got my shirt no problems and it’s superb quality.
I think your last sentence somewhat cancels out your initial point.

I don’t think it does. A bit of balance meaning rather than the constant negativity it can be balanced with some positivity. I then added a positive experience.

I’m comfortable with my post thanks.
You have had a positive experience so your reaction reflects that, absolutely fine.
People who have had a negative experience can also express their displeasure, again fine.

You have had a positive experience so your reaction reflects that, absolutely fine.
People who have had a negative experience can also express their displeasure, again fine.
I didn’t say they couldn’t. I think you may be causing a problem we’re there isn’t one.

Just to clear it up though:

positive opinion - post
Negative opinion - post
calling someone insensitive for having a positive opinion - don’t post

that was the general jist of my original post. Hopefully that’s ok.

I’m really glad you’ve had a good experience OP.
Not so great for me. Still waiting on 2 tops ordered on 1st of July with no correspondence from Castore. Have had my grandson at me constantly since last Saturday asking where his shirt is and could I not just go to the Rangers store and get it.
Castore gear is excellent and I’m positive they will get better with delivery etc as time goes on but an awful lot of people haven’t had such a good experience as yourself.

I’m really glad you’ve had a good experience OP.
Not so great for me. Still waiting on 2 tops ordered on 1st of July with no correspondence from Castore. Have had my grandson at me constantly since last Saturday asking where his shirt is and could I not just go to the Rangers store and get it.
Castore gear is excellent and I’m positive they will get better with delivery etc as time goes on but an awful lot of people haven’t had such a good experience as yourself.
Hope you get your tops soon mate .

I ordered an away top for myself and an infants top for my daughter last Saturday and heard nothing since. No dispatch e-mail or anything.

Checked my account online and it says unfulfilled so %^*& knows what thats all about. A bit annoying that nearly a week on I've heard not a thing!

I ordered July 1st , around the #3500 . Nothing heard and no response, so add me to the negativity train. Still delighted to be away from the fat wank

I think it's a learning curve for Castore. Supply and demand will be huge.

Unfortunately the have chosen a shite courier which doesn't help.

I'm sure all will come good once the dust has settled.

It’s great too see bears up at the store
An others getting delivery from online

I dint think it’s a negative when castore don’t even reply to you after 5 emails about a kit you ordered an paid for in July
It’s just disappointing

It will get here eventually

At least after this you don’t need to use online as the store looks well stocked

Lesson learned

Ordered 2 tops pre order, Small and medium, the medium top has just arrived, don’t know what’s happened to the small.

Back