Thanks Castore .

Has anyone managed to get the tracksuit top the players wore on the way to France?

That was the one thing I really wanted and didn’t notice it on the site the other day and now they only have small left.

Still waiting on my home top from pre launch. :(

Really wouldn't mind if they would just reply to one of the 3 emails I have sent enquiring about it.

Just keep getting automated response of we try to reply within 48hrs.

Must admit I am impressed considering they have never been as shirt manufacturer before. You cant legislate for damage caused by the delivery company. only hope they pursue hermes and make there
feelings public.

Some of our support could start a fight in am empty room. Strange bunch. Glad you had an good experience OP. As did I last night at the shop. Over the moon.
Another one who has had a good experience but chooses to have a pop at those of us who are less than satisfied. Couldn’t make it up! :D

I was a bit frustrated when I was still waiting while others that ordered on Saturday were getting theirs.
I did send an email and got the apology reply with the £25 voucher that some have had,so I assume the boy's strip was damaged so I am ok with that.
It was the initial lack of communication that annoyed me more,so I can get the people's frustrations that have not had a reply yet.

I am willing to cut them some slack as there was always the potential of teething problems for one reason or another but they were always going to have some goodwill from me overall due to them putting together a deal Ashley was not willing to match.

Although to be honest i will not be in a rush to pre-order again

That’s now a full week not received an email from castore or reply to my email sent on Wednesday and the wee mans getting impatient.
No great
Same situation by the looks of it. Been on holiday - back tomorrow. The wee man is desperate for his new "Hagi" shirt. Not told him we have no received an email yet. Thought being away might have bought me some extra delivery time. Just as well I didn't get it posted to Islay.

Another one who has had a good experience but chooses to have a pop at those of us who are less than satisfied. Couldn’t make it up! :D

He's not having a pop at you. He's having a go at the guy who posted that it was "(in)sensitive" to dare be happy that the OP had got his items hassle free.

We get that people have has issues. It's a tiny minority though. It's also really frustrating for them totally understandably.

However, the OP isn't trolling anyone. He's pointing out over the loud voices saying it's all rotten, that that's not completely the case

I’m really glad you’ve had a good experience OP.
Not so great for me. Still waiting on 2 tops ordered on 1st of July with no correspondence from Castore. Have had my grandson at me constantly since last Saturday asking where his shirt is and could I not just go to the Rangers store and get it.
Castore gear is excellent and I’m positive they will get better with delivery etc as time goes on but an awful lot of people haven’t had such a good experience as yourself.
Is going to the shop an option for you mate then get a refund for the ones held up? It's a lot worse when kids are let down in these situations. Hopefully you get it sorted soon.

Is going to the shop an option for you mate then get a refund for the ones held up? It's a lot worse when kids are let down in these situations. Hopefully you get it sorted soon.
Tops actually arrived a couple of hours after posting , so all good now.
Still really disappointing for my grandson waiting all week. Hopefully Castore learn from this.

Tops actually arrived a couple of hours after posting , so all good now.
Still really disappointing for my grandson waiting all week. Hopefully Castore learn from this.
Excellent news that he has it now but good chance they may have been damaged by scum and held up. Communication could have been better though.

Someone needs to get on to Tripadvisor and tell them to remove all the 5 star reviews as some people may not have had as good an experience. Lets rate everyone as 1 star and that solves it. The people with positive experiences have just as much right to post them as those with negative experiences do, without being set upon.

Someone needs to get on to Tripadvisor and tell them to remove all the 5 star reviews as some people may not have had as good an experience. Lets rate everyone as 1 star and that solves it. The people with positive experiences have just as much right to post them as those with negative experiences do, without being set upon.
Thanks mate , wasnt trying to rub anyones nose in things tbh , just happy that I got my things .

They have started to get their act together at last I have two lots of tops home and away now in transit to Australia and tracked by DHL should have them within 7 days allowing for customs clearance etc.
Just waiting on an acknowledgement of the training gear now, the delay in email contact from when you pay your money until when the product ships is at present too long and they should be sending out details about why or just some reassurance for people the more contact the better most of it is automated anyway.

That’s now a full week not received an email from castore or reply to my email sent on Wednesday and the wee mans getting impatient.
No great
I’m the same mate ordered last Saturday as soon as online store opened and paid with Apple Pay, not had a single email yet

Ordered the away top last Saturday, had delivery confirmed for next Tuesday, to the US. 10 day turn around for an order from the UK is good going by my general experience. Hopefully be on time and in good condition.

Back