That’s a sore one.

Laudrup is God

Twice against this side and lost a 2 goal lead late on is a very sore one to take.

They are a quality outfit and punished our sloppy play.

We sat in too deep second half and the team started to tire and we didn’t make changes has cost us imo. I understand why Gerrard didn’t because he did in Lisbon and cost us.

We didn’t clear our lines and didn’t offer any threat to them for much of the 2nd half imo.

We are unbeaten and feel gutted about drawing twice with a side who spent 100m how times have changed.

In my head we were getting a winner in the 91st minute that would kick us on for the rest of the season

I am a little disapointed

When you put it in perspective it is a good result

However, if we are ever to be serious contenders we need to make the right subs and close games out.

Compared to dropping points in league or losing a domestic cup game it's not a sore one at all.

We're in a fantastic position in EL and would need a set of unlikely results not to qualify

Football is such a funny game. I actually feel that result will motivate this team more than the win would. The team hold such standards for themselves they’ll be wanting to right the wrong in their eyes.

I enjoyed the game albeit I was disappointed with not getting the win. But the rational thinking part of me just thinks, wow. I’m delighted we have the team we have.

Disappointing to not win either game but we’re stepping up a level in Europe every year.

2018 - Didn’t qualify from the groups
2019 - Almost threw it away at the end against Young Boys
2020 - Pretty much through with 4 games played

Twice against this side and lost a 2 goal lead late on is a very sore one to take.

We sat in too deep second half and the team started to tire and we didn’t make changes has cost us imo. I understand why Gerrard didn’t because he did in Lisbon and cost us.

We didn’t clear our lines and didn’t offer any threat to them for much of the 2nd half imo.

We are unbeaten and feel gutted about drawing twice with a side who spent 100m how times have changed.
If your looking for a sore one, check out the game in Prague.
We are actually ahead of Benfica head to head. Think on that mate...

2 - 0 up v Alloa and getting pumped 3 - 2 is a major sore one.
A few year later drawing twice with Benfica is progress in anyone's language!!

Won our next 2 games and we win the group, if you'd offered me that when the draw was made I'd have broke your arm for it

Back