That’s massive

First clean sheet in a while.

7 points clear at the top

Gio - played 3 won 3

Aye you can be negative and focus on the performance etc, but there’s loads of positives to take. The absolute massive one being the 3 points.
And three potential banana skins, Sparta we need to win by 2 goals, and do, Livi away on that shocking pitch, and Easter road where the filth would be looking for us to drop points.

Really massive result and the 3 points at the end of the day is absolutely everything.
But that was a hard watch, and really not enjoyable. Two reasons: we did not play well and HiBs tactics…. Well not really tactics - either roughhouse tackles (did they even get a booking tonight?) and theatrics where they fell down at any opportunity. Shocking. Actually embarrassing for them. They are clearly taught to do it. A shocking spectacle of a game and an awful advert for football
Ok, forget it…. 3 points taken home so we move on.

It wasn't pretty but It was enough, Hibs bent us over in the first 30 mins not that long ago.

Gio has been in the door 2 mins, players still need to learn the Dutch way and get their self-confidence back.

A Walter Smith victory tonight If I've ever seen one.

Pressure is on the rats now.

If we can keep winning while still we're learning how to play Gio's system, there will be no stopping us!

Thrilled with 3 wins in 3 games since he's been manager, there was always going to be a learning curve and we've not dropped points so far in the process!

It’s all about getting the points and our lads done enough to bring 3 points home.
Roofe was cool as a cucumber at the penalty. I can’t say the same for myself.

Let’s not underestimate what a turnaround it is from just over a week ago.
This.

The results in the 3 games have been great....but it's also the confidence and momentum that it instills in the squad. The psychological effect shouldn't be underestimated

Really poor performance if you ask me..

Motherwell we were pressing all game, tonight we looked second best all over the park
Harsh in my opinion sir...
Alfie missed a sitter , Ryan Kent came close just before the goal, and if he wasn't brought down would have smashed the ball in anyway cutting in onto his right foot. That was a hard fought win away to a team that will always give 110% against us

Alfie missed a sitter , Ryan Kent came close just before the goal, and if he wasn't brought down would have smashed the ball in anyway cutting in onto his right foot. That was a hard fought win away to a team that will always give 110% against us
Can't disagree that they don't step up against us. Just think we looked so nervous on the ball . Going backwards.

Kent came close but was by far a sitter

Agree on Alfie

We can play much better though . Still, onwards.. 3 points in the bag and pressure back on them

I fully expect hibs to lose or drop points in the next 2 or 3 games. If they tried as hard against other teams they wouldn’t be 7th

I fully expect hibs to lose or drop points in the next 2 or 3 games. If they tried as hard against other teams they wouldn’t be 7th
Its about hatred and politics , they are a pointless club, finishing 3rd and the occasional cup is as good as it can get for them . Which is why they can't fill their stadium

Back