That 2008 feeling

wee blue dug

Possibly going a bit overboard, after i slaughtered the team at points during the game , but i recall 2008 and that wee niggly feeling i got .. COULD WE
or am i going a bit ott...

Back in 2008 the competition wasnt as big as it is now. Manchester will never forget the blue tsunami

I was told around the quarter final stage that there was a big work related event scheduled for the 14th of May 2008 and that everybody absolutely had to attend, no exceptions.

I told them that should Rangers be in the UEFA Cup final then I will 100% be in Manchester regardless of whether I had a ticket or not. One tim scoffed, "ha yer no gettin to the final ffs", eye rolls etc.

Needless to say I did not attend said event. Couldn't believe it when I got a ticket, it was like getting a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory golden ticket :D

To all the Bears that attented Machester it will never ever be forgotten. Other than being there when my little man was born it was the greatest day of my life. If we would have won that game I reckon we would have all been looking for new jobs.
We can only dream of a repeat.

That last night was as euphoric as Werder Bremen, which came a round later than last night.

Braga were every bit as good as Bremen, in the same place as Bremen with some very good players in top form in their own league.

But once you have shown you can get at them and beat them it genuinely is just a case of whose next.

If we see it out next week anything is possible.

Keep calm and follow the Rangers.

Who knows but in Europe we are a different team, loving that tbh. Teams coming to Ibrox and having a go then we open them up, yes that's football.

Gdansk. Maybe. :))

Let’s all just calm down. There’s nothing happening until we beat Braga, Man U, Inter, Ajax and then play FC Copenhagen in the final. Calm it.

Back