That all blue kit

I liked the blue shorts. Smart. Can’t decide what socks fit best - white with blue top, all red, or the iconic black and red. Maybe even an all blue sock?

I remember we played the scum at the scum dump and we lost with an all blue kit.

I looks smart but for that reason I didn't like us wearing it.

I’m not really a fan of if. Much prefer the traditional Blue Shirt, White Shorts and black socks combination.

But if your going with the blue shirts and shorts then you really need to have blue socks as well. I thought it looked a bit odd today with the white socks.

I'm a self confessed traditionalist but I have to say I love the all blue kit, I think it was called our "continental" strip when we first wore it.
Another one I really liked was an all white affair that we wore in a European tie at Ibrox in the mid 70's against a Russian side if I remember correctly.
That was referred to as our "floodlight" strip.
Glorious!

I’m surprised Shagger was allowed to wear the orange top,with them in yellow.
Maybe it’s just my eyesight going in old age.

not a fan of that today

either we should wear blue top, white shorts and black/red rocks or wear all blue..

we seem to have worn those white socks a lot this season

Don’t like the white socks with red tops, look more like Ajax socks, if we ever have to wear white socks would prefer blue tops like the Alberts Amo era.

We should always wear black and red socks with our home kit however it is acceptable, on occasion, for us to wear red socks for a change. I did not approve of today's getup and will be writing (another) strongly worded letter to Mr Bell.

No we didn't.
Nothing but it's weird to see people call it "bullshit" and get all worked up about it. Must be an age/generational thing as most supporters I know would see us wearing blue shorts and think nothing more of it.
Changing the kit to a mish mash of colours appears tacky to me and unprofessional. W should only change when we absolutely have to

Back