That Colak moment today

Diallo did the same last season at Tannadice when a square ball to Sakala gives him a tap in and we win three points. This selfishness does my head in. And costs points.

Yes, he's done as well as could be expected given his injury issues.
How bad would it have been if we didn't have him at the start of the season there certainly would not be any Champions League money to spend.
Are you conveniently forgetting the surgery Morelos had at the tail end of last season which obviously caused the issues at the start of the season with him?

Yes, we will see two strikers in when the window opens.
I have my doubts about that.

If Morelos goes he will be replaced, but Roofe remains under contract for another season so I’m not sure we’ll be looking to bring in another striker when we also have Colak there too.

Are you conveniently forgetting the surgery Morelos had at the tail end of last season which obviously caused the issues at the start of the season with him?
Hagi was out for longer, more than double the length of time Morelos was yet didn’t return to pre season well overweight before downing tools.

Hagi was out for longer, more than double the length of time Morelos was yet didn’t return to pre season well overweight before downing tools.
Its almost like it takes players months to get back up to speed after serious injuries.

We had fan media saying that Morelos had trained extremely well in the summer and that he was well ahead of schedule, Hibs away happened and things changed after that.

He was dreadful today, he showed today just how bang average he is. His touch, movement, link up play was awful.
Could be wrong but is he not our top goalscorer as well?
Aberdeen and Motherwell have a centre forward with more goals

I have my doubts about that.

If Morelos goes he will be replaced, but Roofe remains under contract for another season so I’m not sure we’ll be looking to bring in another striker when we also have Colak there too.
I think we will bring in two, Morelos won't be here and Roofe will no doubt be injured.

I think I’m probably only able to say this because we won comfortably in the end but…

I have no problem with Colak not squaring it to Sakala as Sakala has had plenty of opportunities in the past to provide a team mate a tap in and then missed the target

Back