That Foul on Calvin Bassey

Was fcuking raging that Collum didn't give a foul for that. As clear a foul as you'll see in a game of football, yet Collum or the linesman didn't see it. There is literally no way you can see that and not interpret it as it was.

It's easy to forget about these things when we win, but that was genuinely jaw dropping a decision.
Collum lost the plot in that second half.

A skinny wee trampy cheating lady's front bottom.

The linesman was a prick, he missed one on Wright which was right in front of him, but this was the other side of the pitch. However the ref cheated.

In the 1st half they went down holding their legs or feet and got a foul. He spoke to Tav when there was no contact!

One of the many absolutely shocking decisions from this corrupt piece of nonsense. There should be some sort of enquiry held after a game with so many big 'mistakes' like that. It's complete failure to apply the rules of the game in numerous situations. Pathetic. Not surprising but pathetic.

He was awful in Inverness v Arbroath last week. Like amateur bad. I flagged it.

Today he surprised me by how bad.

Every decision and "mistakes" that the officials made today should be analysed and a case taken forward with the SFA immediately so that this is not seen a sour grapes.

Was furious at the time.

Now, hmmm
giphy.gif

Collum gave an offside decision just over half way line in Hearts half and allowed Hearts to take free kick in Rangers half. Imbecile
Collum had a bad game, but in that case, I think he got it right. Sakala was in the Hearts half when the ball was played and so was offside, but when he first touched the ball (which was "the offense"), he had run back into our half. And, from the FA laws of the game:

"If an offside offence occurs, the referee awards an indirect free kick where the offence occurred, including if it is in the player’s own half of the field of play."

Collum then went to check that Bassey was alright! He was outrageous in the 2nd half. Seen similar with him before where he makes bad decisions and then almost seems to double down on them and gets progressively worse.
spot on - you'd never guess he was a teacher eh

Collum had a bad game, but in that case, I think he got it right. Sakala was in the Hearts half when the ball was played and so was offside, but when he first touched the ball (which was "the offense"), he had run back into our half. And, from the FA laws of the game:

"If an offside offence occurs, the referee awards an indirect free kick where the offence occurred, including if it is in the player’s own half of the field of play."

Go and watch it again.

Sakala touched the ball when he was offside in the Hearts half.

Collin allowed the FK to be taken 10 yards in our half.

Was fcuking raging that Collum didn't give a foul for that. As clear a foul as you'll see in a game of football, yet Collum or the linesman didn't see it. There is literally no way you can see that and not interpret it as it was.

It's easy to forget about these things when we win, but that was genuinely jaw dropping a decision.
His cheating was so blatant today I genuinely thought he might have been retiring after the game

How can it be an offence for offside in the players own half?

There was also on on Diallo too in the 2nd half, right in front of the linesman that wasn't given.

There are only 2 options here.

1. They are cheating.
  2. They are not good enough to referee at this level.
What really gets me about this though is if they are cheating then how do they think they can get away with it on live TV for the world to see.

That is definitely less conclusive on second watch. I still think he clips him and is taken out with momentum. But not as clear cut as I though.
It's very hard to see any contact due to the quality of the broadcast.
I've looked at it a lot, frame by frame and I don't think Halliday touches him.
I think big Calvin made a meal of it and will have to mark him down a point to 11 out of 10.

Collum could have/tried to cost us the game and the annoying thing is that things like VAR don't fix performances like that by a referee

Absolutely correct OP.
It was even more annoying since Hearts “game plan” was clearly to dive at the slightest contact - because they knew the inept (and corrupt) Collum would buy it.

Never seen a referee be so blatant against us. Extremely poor, some of his decisions were absolutely absurd. Clown of a man.

Collum is a fucking weapons grade wanker.
Used to think he was actually one of the better refs here but, %^*& me, he was fucking horrendous today - not to mention some of the other games I've watched as a neutral this season.

I said in another thread,it was a horrendous tackle,halliday should have landed a sore one,wee scrote!!

Said pretty much the same in the match thread and some roaster pipes up about behaving myself.

I’ve never rated Halliday and always thought he was more sneaky than firm.
Today underlined that.

Last edited:
Back