That Foul on Calvin Bassey

Said pretty much the same in the match thread and some toaster pipes up about behaving myself.

I’ve never rated Halliday and always thought he was more sneaky than firm.
Today underlined that.
yeah it was a bad tackle and he could have done bassey some serious damage,not as much as a foul

Was fcuking raging that Collum didn't give a foul for that. As clear a foul as you'll see in a game of football, yet Collum or the linesman didn't see it. There is literally no way you can see that and not interpret it as it was.

It's easy to forget about these things when we win, but that was genuinely jaw dropping a decision.

There were a few of them today.

Fouls really don't come much clearer than this one unless the perpetrator is wielding a machete to help chop the player down.

The game we won 2 - 1 against them (Kent & Katic) was the worst refereeing performance I think I've ever seen.

Only topped by Beaton's in the Rangers 2-3 Hibs game at Ibrox where he basically allowed Stokes to throw about 5 punches at Tav then had the cheek to book the both of them. Later in the game Stokes grabbed Jack by the throat and he decided to send Jack off.

Our players and Management should have refused to acknowledge Collum at the end of the game, and blanked the cheat totally.
Said this before. implicit instructions not to acknowledge the officials after the game. Any home games we turn the heating and hot water off in the refs room, provide them lukewarm drinking water only, soggy cucumber sandwiches and generally make them as uncomfortable and miserable as we can.

Was fcuking raging that Collum didn't give a foul for that. As clear a foul as you'll see in a game of football, yet Collum or the linesman didn't see it. There is literally no way you can see that and not interpret it as it was.

It's easy to forget about these things when we win, but that was genuinely jaw dropping a decision.
In another Country, quite easily a Red Card and perhaps even another game in this one.

Fouls like that are awful to watch as you know a slight movement of impact and its a really serious situation.

Bassey is Unbreakable though and I dont think any Hammer Throwers could ever stop him.

That decision made me question whether he was retiring and I missed the announcement. Genuinely thought he was just blatantly cheating without a care to deny us the Cup at certain points

The pull on aribo just before he shot

The 2 handed shove on Diallo right in front of the lino.

That's just 2 I've picked out that we're obvious I could go on. Was a terrible performance bordering on cheating

This one really annoyed the %^*& out of me despite all the other horrendous decisions,let them take the free kick about 10 yards into our half so they could launch it into our box,cheating wee bstrd.
As much as it sound silly, it was right. The infringement doesn't happen until the player touches the ball. It happened in a Rangers game when I was doing my refereeing and a few folk brought it up on the monday night

It was Halliday who took Bassey out and knew what he was doung, but probably expected to have a free kick awarded against. Looked like Halliday was surprised when Collum didn’t blow his whistle.

The pull on aribo just before he shot

The 2 handed shove on Diallo right in front of the lino.

That's just 2 I've picked out that we're obvious I could go on. Was a terrible performance bordering on cheating

The 2 handed shove on Diallo was unbelievable that the linesman doesn’t flag for that. Compare to the enthusiasm of the linesman on the other side awarding stuff to them, straight up with the waved flag.

The other thing that was irritating me was every time one of their players fell over they grabbed the ball and gollum blew for a foul. No gollum, it’s a hand ball ffs.

All it takes is for Rangers to have a word.

Celtic do it, and all of a sudden they are scoring offside goals (Hearts), teams aren’t getting penalties against them (Livi, Motherwell, County, Dundee Utd), and Celtic are getting non existent free kicks from which they score (Motherwell, Rangers).

And those games are just off the top of my head. The Rangers game was in the cup, but the rest were league games and were literally the difference in getting 3 points or scraping a draw.

I blame Rangers for a lot in how we dropped points against Them, Hearts, County and Motherwell - but if the referees do their job in the Tim games above, we don’t lose the league.

I hadn't seen it as I was stupidly busy all day yesterday (which idiot promised a friend he would help him build his shed - this bloody idiot thats who!), but how the hell that was not a straight red I have no idea. If Balogun's a few games ago was red without question (as all the pundits and refs were making sure everyone knew) then this one is without question a red all day. Studs up, no ball contact and then follow through with the knee into the standing leg? Let me see now is it just because it was against a Rangers player or early in the game that the ref decided he could get away with it?

I said it in the match thread, the Rangers board seriously need to be launching an attack on corrupt Scottish officiating. It’s as clear as day and we need to be making the world aware of it!

Yesterday in particular was an absolute fūcking disgrace!

As much as it sound silly, it was right. The infringement doesn't happen until the player touches the ball. It happened in a Rangers game when I was doing my refereeing and a few folk brought it up on the monday night
I will watch it again but me being an auld guy, I thought you could not be offside in your own half so if the linesman flagged for offside in the Hearts half then the foul should be taken from the Hearts half and not 10 yards in the Rangers half?

I will watch it again but me being an auld guy, I thought you could not be offside in your own half so if the linesman flagged for offside in the Hearts half then the foul should be taken from the Hearts half and not 10 yards in the Rangers ha
Being in an offside position isn't a foul, the infringement doesn't occur until he touches the ball.

Up there with the worst decisions I've ever seen.

Edit: Collum makes up another 15 of the top 20

The Bassey one was 10 mins to go and a dangerous free kick position for us. The penalty was 2 mins to go. It is extremely hard to escape the conclusion Collum was doing everything possible to stop us winning it.

Agree, couldn’t believe he never gave him a free kick, don’t think Collum got anything right yesterday.

Collum gave an offside decision just over half way line in Hearts half and allowed Hearts to take free kick in Rangers half. Imbecile
Aye and then argued the point with Lundstrum before the corner was taken. He is so bad it’s beyond a joke.

What about him randomly checking the ball, deeming it incorrectly inflated, throwing it out to a ball boy and changing it….. 2 minutes later the ball goes out and the same ball comes back on but it’s now acceptable. Embarrassing.

The Bassey one was 10 mins to go and a dangerous free kick position for us. The penalty was 2 mins to go. It is extremely hard to escape the conclusion Collum was doing everything possible to stop us winning it.

He’s looking directly at the aribo one I would’ve said he bottled it if I hadn’t witnessed the other 90 odd minutes of a totally inept performance.

We know how bad refs are in Scotland.

Peter Løvenkrands was one flagged offside direct from a throw in. Our refs are useless.

We know how bad refs are in Scotland.

Peter Løvenkrands was one flagged offside direct from a throw in. Our refs are useless.
The worrying thing is it’s going to be the same useless idiots sitting behind VAR.

Was similar to his performance in one of the Championship play offs (Arbroath v ICT maybe). Just a rush of nonsensical decisions to make it all about him.

I’ve noticed this about him, he can be a decent ref but appears to get caught up in the crowd and starts basically wanting to annoy everyone for attention

The linesman was a prick, he missed one on Wright which was right in front of him, but this was the other side of the pitch. However the ref cheated.

In the 1st half they went down holding their legs or feet and got a foul. He spoke to Tav when there was no contact!

When VAR comes around these cheating bastards are getn well called out. The refs are fuukin diabolical but some of those running the line have been yards behind a player being well offside. AND turning a blind eye to what happened to Shirley and Wright.

I said before the match the hammer thrower's would be out on force to beat us and with the help of corrupt officials you can list that as the main tactics of inferior teams from now on.

Yea and the incidents they've highlighted as the reason why he should quit?

Not sending off Diallo or booking Tav in the first half!!

Absolutely incredible.

Edit. Meant to quote DT17

Being in an offside position isn't a foul, the infringement doesn't occur until he touches the ball.
So if he's offside with the ball going the other way he could touch the ball on the bye line when he was offside at halfway and that's where the free kick is taken from?

Absolute nonsense.

Where did Sakala touch the ball? I've not seen it again since being at the game but was pretty sure it'd had been in the Hearts half.

How the fck is this not a fkn penalty ffs!!
safe_image.php

So if he's offside with the ball going the other way he could touch the ball on the bye line when he was offside at halfway and that's where the free kick is taken from?

Absolute nonsense.
The team given the free kick can take it from either where the player was flagged offside or where the ball was touched. That is why if a player is offside, drops deep and picks up the ball an offside freekick can be taken in your half.

The team given the free kick can take it from either where the player was flagged offside or where the ball was touched. That is why if a player is offside, drops deep and picks up the ball an offside freekick can be taken in your half.
But Sakala played the ball well in the hearts half, so your point is moot. The free kick was taken miles from the offence.

Gollum helping the opposition again, surprise surprise.

But that guys said he was doing refereeing and it's not a foul being in an offside position.

In any event, Sakala didn't touch the ball in our half.

he spent the entire game doing his best to assist a loss for us
Haring should have been off
every foul he let hearts away with he pulled us up for less or nothing
then the aribo penalty

disgraceful display from someone who has evolved from a decent ref into a complete cheat

Back