That full stadium bouncy

Unbelievable!
It was just like "the good old days" again!
For purely temporary physical reasons I couldn't actually participate but the sight of the whole of Ibrox doing the bouncy so enthusiastically actually made me a bit emotional...sensational to see scenes like that again!

Keep telling yourself we backed the team in the right manner if it makes it more comfortable for ye.

Even that video posted the first thing I notice is the large section of support sitting on their arses.

Self praise is no praise.

Due to BF5 originally being for the away support I was moved to BR, the place was dead. Was doing my head in cause of how important tonight was.

One guy and his boy did not really react when morelos scored and then left early, what is the point in going.

That was good also mate, I preferred tonight all opinions. One things for sure what a result for us
Rapid last year was pretty much non stop, electric atmosphere. I remember seeing Vienna supporters on their forums saying we were the best and loudest they’d ever seen.

No idea why we were flat but last night’s atmosphere didn’t impress me at all other than just after the goals.

Up until the 63rd minute the atmosphere was dire. The fact the manager never referenced the support in his interview afterwards was telling.

I saw him taking a look up to the main stand then all around on the 81st minute and shaking his head in disbelief at people rushing out of the stadium . However I think it’s unfair to criticise the fans Aside from that . How many sell outs did we see watching the europa league highlights ? The tifo display and bouncy were fantastic and no songs were sung that would allow FARE to report us .

Let’s give credit where it’s due yes there’s a problem with people leaving but we don’t claim to be perfect

There are some amount of moaners on here who expect Kiev/Leeds/Parma levels of atmosphere every game . Times have changed . Ibrox is still revered across Europe for a great , close to the pitch atmosphere described as “ raucous” last night by BT sport and the bbc .

Last edited:
Back