That mob's back four next weekend

Their back four is so bad they have the best goals against record in the league and by some distance . Since the winter break, they have played a dozen games in Scottish competitions and conceded two goals.

I suppose you could argue that’s because they have a good midfield or are always on the attack and don’t give up many chances but the numbers speak for themselves. They are no where near as bad at the back as some on here make out.

Do we know who the ref is for next week yet? Not that it matters I suppose, we'll get feck all from any of them.

Under no circumstances will we get a penalty there next week and you just know they'll be choking to get Morelos sent off.

...could be interesting.

Tierney struggling for fitness and out the Scotland game, Boyata struggling for fitness and out the Belgium game and now PC Halfwit Mikael Lustig went off injured halfway through the first half in the Sweden game last night.

Could we realistically be facing Toljan - Ajer - Simunovic - Izaguirre(or Hayes) as a back four ?

We might not get a better chance to really have a go at them at their own midden.
We need to compete far more in midfield. To get at that defence we need to try and be brave in our battles in the middle.

Do we know who the ref is for next week yet? Not that it matters I suppose, we'll get feck all from any of them.

Under no circumstances will we get a penalty there next week and you just know they'll be choking to get Morelos sent off.

Announced Tuesday
At a guess it will be Craig Thompson

Their back four is so bad they have the best goals against record in the league and by some distance . Since the winter break, they have played a dozen games in Scottish competitions and conceded two goals.

I suppose you could argue that’s because they have a good midfield or are always on the attack and don’t give up many chances but the numbers speak for themselves. They are no where near as bad at the back as some on here make out.

I sometimes get confused reading people's opinions here. We are told that a player is at best average, is over-rated, etc and then people are happy when he won't be able to play.

Likewise when a player leaves, suddenly the not very good player will be a big loss to them.

Like I say, it can get very confusing.

Don't care who they play.if we pressure them they will panic.just get in about them.they fucking hate that
It’s the only way to beat them domestically. Can’t recall a defeat they’ve had in the last few years where teams have sat in and beat them purely on breakaways.

Boyata is often rancid against us and if pressed while in possession he is a liability. We need to play them exactly as we did at Ibrox. They have been crap too recently, they just have that bit more quality middle to front that has got them out of jail a few times.

I think we can get at least a draw against them, we cannot show them too much respect.

Be will known as ALFREDO SUNDAY he rips them apart and gets a hat trick in a 4-1 Rangers win.

If Tierney was not fit enough to play for Scotland, then surely he should miss his clubs next game.

Tierney will play, they will patch him up and use his hatred of us to carry him through.
Basically, they have to as he's the only left back they have.

The usual shite about injuries from them. It's our defence I'm worried about.They had an easy game at Ibrox as they had no one up front to worry them.I expect something different next week. They'll have more to do and hopefully are up to the job.

I'm confident of beating them next weekend.

And as good as it will/would be, it's only going to make it more frustrating when they win another treble

Don't read much into players missing international games through injury.

Half the time it's because they've played a lot of games for their club and want to put their feet up.

Let's take it to these Bastards like we did in December. If we do go gun ho from the start they will fold like a pack of cards.

Intae them.

Target the goalie bain, i take it this is his biggest game ever,? he will be nervous no doubt, lets make it red hot for him get shots on him, play it over the top, get crosses in pressurise him, let him know he's in a game.

We will beat them.

Problem is we won’t beat Sheep, Killie or Hibs.

poets is actually an easyier game for us as they won’t sit in.

We will win and they will implode. Lennon will meltdown and we’ll win this league. I know there’s not many believers left but it’s on after this Sunday.

We have scored two goals in our last seven trips to the paedodome. Their defense isn't shite, keep seeing that myth peddled on here though.

...could be interesting.

Tierney struggling for fitness and out the Scotland game, Boyata struggling for fitness and out the Belgium game and now PC Halfwit Mikael Lustig went off injured halfway through the first half in the Sweden game last night.

Could we realistically be facing Toljan - Ajer - Simunovic - Izaguirre(or Hayes) as a back four ?

We might not get a better chance to really have a go at them at their own midden.
I think regardless of who is in their back 4 we will need to have a go at them, not really much point sitting in.

Have a go at them, see what joy we get and if we come up trumps it at least gives them the jitters going into the run in and puts doubt in their and their stinking fans heads going into next season.

We have scored two goals in our last seven trips to the paedodome. Their defense isn't shite, keep seeing that myth peddled on here though.
Their defence IS shite alright, we just haven't been good enough or have been a shambles every time we have went there in recent years.

Average European sides have shown them up for what they are at the piggery

If Tierney was not fit enough to play for Scotland, then surely he should miss his clubs next game.
There is a full other thread about this, that is not the case when he reports for international duty and assessed by the medical team there. If he just pulled out claiming to be injured without being assessed then he could be stopped playing in the next game for the club

Target the goalie bain, i take it this is his biggest game ever,? he will be nervous no doubt, lets make it red hot for him get shots on him, play it over the top, get crosses in pressurise him, let him know he's in a game.
Not sure why you think this game will be his biggest ever, he played against us in the 3-2 game, has been playing for them in Europe and now playing for Scotland.

Except they are lying bastards so there will be nothing wrong with them. Pulling out of internationals to make sure they are able to face the only show in town.
This^

They'll have a solid back four without a sign of any injury in any of them, come kick-off time.

If we dont turn up and face up to them aggressively then they wont need a defence.

Ive a wee feeling Alfie is going to slay them next week.

Vamos Alfie CTM

Shouldn't we be targeting the goalie in all our games regardless of who it is?

Regardless of who makes up their back four wee Alf has proven he has the measure of the lot of them. It's his team mates round about him who need to step up to the plate in these games, get control of that midfield and hurt them when we get the chance.

“Wee alf” has yet to score against them.

Back