That Realisation!

I’ve been working in France since 9th January. Hopefully get home week commencing the 15th in time to celebrate with Raffles junior.
It’ll be his first title so I’m going to make sure he enjoys the party! Got the smoke bombs and fireworks delivered already, just need to order the giant 55 helium balloons B-)
It’s a long stint away from home mate! My oldest boy is 7 and he’s absolutely buzzing for it, can’t wait to get home and have the biggest party ever for me and the kids on the 21st March. Selfishly I hope we win the league that day but can see it being won before then.
I still remember the feeling & buzz I had at 8 years old watching the European run with my dad & his pals back in 92-93, hoping my son feels the same !

You have a one man party most nights big man going by your insta ! LP Loyal & Proud brother

Thursday to Sunday is relentless mate since January think only been off it 2 weeks in a row since then haha.

Actually never bothered last night, wee break from it and we’ll go again 5:55pm on Thursday.

Hubba hubba loyal .

Thursday to Sunday is relentless mate since January think only been off it 2 weeks in a row since then haha.

Actually never bothered last night, wee break from it and we’ll go again 5:55pm on Thursday.

Hubba hubba loyal .
Here I’m the same pal when I’m home! A day at the Burns lounge when this is all over mate for sure NS

The main objective when all this shite kicked off, was to come back stronger.

It took a wee bit longer than planned, but we are back, we are stronger and we will be Champions.

And to be honest, the best part, stopping them doing their fantasy 10 IAR. That's the biggest GIRFUY we could've given them and Scottish football.

When we were unceremoniously kicked in the baws and left to the hands of the vultures, this is what they didn't want.

Their 9 IAR means nothing to them now absolutely nothing, they know that and that for me is the most pleasing part right now.

Yes we the support all wanted things to work out differently, but we can take great delight in what we are about to achieve.

Bloody right we can.

We will never be defeated, never.

Sat here with a big bloody smile on my face writing this

All the hurt, all the uncertainty, all the hatred shown towards us and to every knife they put in our back.

The Rangers are back.

WATP.

And always will be, don't ever forget it.

And to our detractors.

Never again underestimate the strength of the Rangers support, we will never let out club die, in the way, so many of you had hoped for.

Last edited:
I seen it mentioned in another thread but every game we play I have that old firm feeling. Nerves galore, thankfully it’s all been worth it.

I seen it mentioned in another thread but every game we play I have that old firm feeling. Nerves galore, thankfully it’s all been worth it.
To be honest it's only the last 2 or 3 games I've felt like that. For some reason I've gone from being super confident to convincing myself we are playing real madrid when in fact its dundee united kilmarnock and st johnstone

I am cool and calm at the moment. Which ever game clinches the title I will be a blubbering wreck . After everything our club went through it has to be the best one ever.

Ridiculously, even at 3 nil up on Sunday, I still found myself getting nervous anytime United got the ball.

Rationally the game was done, the points were in the bag, but something nagged away at the back of my mind telling me there was always the possibility, no matter how remote, of a sensational comeback.

As I say it was ridiculous, but I think it kind of shows just what this season means to all of us.

Back