That Sunday Feeling

A bit toast egg slice of black pudding,a bit shoping for some cans possibly (well defo actually )sit and watch some gers podcasts and lap up the positivity from Ibrox lovelyB-D

Watching a replay of yesterday's game ,missed it yesterday in my bed all day with covid,cheering me up this morning.
Get yer self better, mate. Been ill myself ( not Covid) and that game and result raised my spirits no end physically and mentally. What a lift the Gers can give ! ( alas the they can bring you right down when they don’t get the result we want -“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport. ) . See, I’m still delirious !

All that’s missing is a wee walk to your local for a few pints to dissect the game with a few pals before heading up the road for dinner and an early night.

Worthy wastes the thread time...

Get yer self better, mate. Been ill myself ( not Covid) and that game and result raised my spirits no end physically and mentally. What a lift the Gers can give ! ( alas the they can bring you right down when they don’t get the result we want -“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport. ) . See, I’m still delirious !
Cheers pal ,am sure they're plenty bears in similar or worst predicaments, hopefully all getting a wee boost from how this season's going and is going to finish.

I think what yesterday helped to do, certainly for me, was arrest any nagging doubts that our form was on a gradual decline.

We really hadn’t been playing particularly well since the start of December and last week’s dropped points had a certain inevitability to them.

Yesterday though we bounced back from that disappointment to put in our best performance since the autumn and that really helps allay any fears of another wholesale collapse.

In that respect the sun feels even brighter in Glasgow this morning.

The second half seemed to flash by in flurry with all the subs. Even with so many it didn’t seem to interfere with our utter dominance . If anyone has watched it again, how well individually did the subs do?

I think what yesterday helped to do, certainly for me, was arrest any nagging doubts that our form was on a gradual decline.

We really hadn’t been playing particularly well since the start of December and last week’s dropped points had a certain inevitability to them.

Yesterday though we bounced back from that disappointment to put in our best performance since the autumn and that really helps allay any fears of another wholesale collapse.

In that respect the sun feels even brighter in Glasgow this morning.
Bang on. The form was a wee concern. They hit that out the park. Well done Gers. I am one of the fearties loyal but even now I am becoming much more relaxed as we tick off these games. We have responded well to wee bumps in the road.

I'm sat here wistfully thinking of the players who have contributed massively to us over the years of our returnand who will be missing from the party.

Lee McCulloch
Lee Wallace
Kenny Miller
Andy Halliday

Not without their controversy, but when all is said and done, they came to help and pulled their weight.

I'd even like to see Ally, McCall, Warbs and Davie back at Ibrox for when 55 if lifted.

Anyone else you would like to see back?

Back