That tackle on goldson ?

The Hearts player got red-carded for a similar lunge at Brown midweek. He didn’t connect as Brown saw it coming. But there was connection here. Why no red? Like Stevenson’s assault on Morelos and the Killie player‘s two handed pull on Tavernier were yellow but none given.

It was shocker.Red all day long but we cannot be surprised what the outcome was.

Because teams have free reign to try and injure Rangers players.

And if we try to match them; one tackle yellows / soft reds.

We’re not Babel to match aggression with aggression.

When Rangers are on the wrong end of it, this isn’t a red card:

Don’t know how to upload images

Doesn’t really matter does it, as long as we have a manager who ignores these sort of incidents or plays them down.

Couldn't get a clear view at the game but that's a red card all day long.Both feet off the ground when he launches himself at Goldson. Linesman had the perfect view.

Similar to the tackle on Barisic at Easter Rd.

Horrendous tackle. Just imagine for 1 minute that was a Rangers player flying in with studs showing. Imagine it was Alfie,

Disgusting.... Yet again officiated to a different level.

Certainly a strong shout for a red. I feel our players should be surrounding the ref after challenges like these.

Sit in main stand front. This was bang in line with my seat. It was a straight red. It was an absolute shocker and i couldn't believe he stayed on the park. Linesman was literally right beside it. Pathetic as always.

I really don’t understand why Gerrard constantly comes out and defends these tackles against our players. It’s infuriating.

The other thing that annoyed was whilst McGregor was giving it both barrels to the lineman and ref,our captain was just standing about like spare change until he decided to take slow wee walk towards the ref when Goldson was on his feet.

The other thing that annoyed was whilst McGregor was giving it both barrels to the lineman and ref,our captain was just standing about like spare change until he decided to take slow wee walk towards the ref when Goldson was on his feet.
Tavernier is a very decent footballer , he is never a leader of men .

What chance have you got when Gerrard comes out and says it's a yellow.

Open season on our players.

Our keeper was banned at Aberdeen for showing studs while winning the ball on the ground.
That’s how corrupt the game is in Scotland.

Shocker should of been a straight red the conditions had nothing to do with it as he didn't slide in he launched into it off the ground. Livi got away with quite a few late fouls with no punishment.

It was so obviously a red card that as I was watching I though 'bonus, that will help us break them down finally' and then ta-da, nothing.

It's simple, Morelos does that and the ref drops his red card he's getting it out so quickly.

Also Gerrard needs to stop playing this down - one of our players is getting a career ending injury soon at this rate.

The thug Dicker did similar on Hagi midweek at Rugby Park, also with no red card issued. Both had no intention of playing the ball, which is clear violent conduct. The opposition have free hits at our team on a weekly basis.

the hammer throwers in some of these teams are going to put a rangers player out the game one of these days,they keep getting away with it they will keep doing it.

No difference between the one on Goldson today and the one that Cosgrove was sent off for against the scum.
Yes there was a huge difference.
cosgrove caught him with a trailing leg and he plays with that mob
Today was a shocker on one of us and caught him fully on the ankle. Clear cheating from official no one can tell me otherwise

Tbh it wasn’t the only tasty tackle in the match that could have dialled a red. Add on all the little niggles and it’s no wonder the game is fcuked.

That dolly menga is another cnut that just runs around barging into folk and hoping for a break of the ball.

The lad dykes is a bruiser but he at least demonstrates a wee bit of skill.

Tbh it wasn’t the only tasty tackle in the match that could have dialled a red. Add on all the little niggles and it’s no wonder the game is fcuked.

That dolly menga is another cnut that just runs around barging into folk and hoping for a break of the ball.

The lad dykes is a bruiser but he at least demonstrates a wee bit of skill.

Dykes actually has a nice touch at times. And a bit of pace.

100% red card and we all know if it was a Rangers player making the tackle it would be a red

Back