That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

Never got the email and still unsure why not as j was unsuccessful for original ballot. I’ve already got my ticket but wanted to sort out guy next to me in club72 that has literally bought every ticket going in around 15 years yet didn’t get one. Feel sick for him

No luck for me today. Tried many times on many devices to no avail.

Never got an email from UEFA despite applying for the original ballot. That all seems pretty random, why didn’t they email everyone?

Never got the email and still unsure why not as j was unsuccessful for original ballot. I’ve already got my ticket but wanted to sort out guy next to me in club72 that has literally bought every ticket going in around 15 years yet didn’t get one. Feel sick for him
It only seemed to go to some emails.

Dont know of it was those next on the back up ballot they said they did

Email came through at 1.16pm, checked it at 1.29, 2 tickets bought for me and the old man. He's no ideaB-D:shh:, I'm going to give him an envelope on the morning of the game, canny bloody wait!
You'll be better giving him a phone with his ticket on it so he can get in lol. Magic.

Managed to get one.. was luckily on my phone when I noticed notification.
Tried to get tickets for conference final for a mate so knew you had to login then check offers. Otherwise I'd have looking for a code like others. :oops:

Managed to get 1, then my travel plans went to shit, so scrambling to get there last minute on a budget, absolute greatest feeling along side the worst.. ups and downs today

Never got an email from UEFA despite applying for the original ballot. That all seems pretty random, why didn’t they email everyone?
Presumably because there was only a limited number of tickets available

As title says, has anyone purchased tickets today but still not showing up on the UEFA app? Cannot relax until I see them in there. If there are others who haven’t received theirs yet, I will feel more at ease.

Managed to get 1, then my travel plans went to shit, so scrambling to get there last minute on a budget, absolute greatest feeling along side the worst.. ups and downs today
If I had got one I was willing to pay the £700 odd for direct flights from Glasgow to Seville. Unfortunately didn’t get one though. You’ll get there somehow

Nobody has received them unfortunately

I wouldn't expect to get them until Monday evening/Tuesday at the earliest as the transactions are still processing with your bank, it's going to be a nervous weekend!

edit: Don't be nervous, it's coming...

As title says, has anyone purchased tickets today but still not showing up on the UEFA app? Cannot relax until I see them in there. If there are others who haven’t received theirs yet, I will feel more at ease.
Same here - and based on the other threads on here we are all in same boat

They usually take a few days to appear in the app. As long as the payment is pending on your card and the order shows in the uefa ticket portal when you log in to the website, relax.

@Homelander is a hero for that post.

Was going to automatically delete it as it had caps, but then I realized what the thread was about, got very excited, managed to TeamView onto my home PC from work, figure out how to actually see the tickets and then get 4 Category 2 tickets for myself, my son and his 2 mates that are all going over on Tuesday.

If I had looked on FF 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later I would have missed out.

You sir, as I said in my PM, are a legend, and I can't thank you enough.

I’ll start by saying I very luckily got 4 on that email today. But for those who missed I can promise you this, as a long standing ST holder, it means the world to me. My other tickets all go to ST holders at face value. 4 more bears to roar us to victory. I’m wellin up thinking about it… we are on our way. Ticket or no ticket 100k+ bears will be there

Don’t usually have my phone in my hand, luckily today I got a call from a friend telling me about the tickets, frantically called my son about 15 times and woke him up as he was night shift, couldn’t believe it when he got back to me in a few minutes saying he had got four tickets for our group, had resigned ourselves to going to fan zone to watch,

@Homelander is a hero for that post.

Was going to automatically delete it as it had caps, but then I realized what the thread was about, got very excited, managed to TeamView onto my home PC from work, figure out how to actually see the tickets and then get 4 Category 2 tickets for myself, my son and his 2 mates that are all going over on Tuesday.

If I had looked on FF 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later I would have missed out.

You sir, as I said in my PM, are a legend, and I can't thank you enough.
I screen shot that and sent it to my son, he got in no probs cause loads of folk were asking about access code but he did it without a code and got four

Did you check your spam? Mine was in there

Far too early yet although my son won't believe we have tickets until it's in his app:))
Apparently when I called my dad to tell him we had tickets my voice was breaking so much he thought I was about to tell him someone died and we wouldn’t be able to go to Seville. He also informed me if it was his brother I was to leave him on the living room floor until after the final.

Did you check your spam? Mine was in there
Absolutely gutted I missed it. Got my flights over with Barrhead and at least have a ticket for the fanzone (what a disater that was) Well done to everyone that got a ticket for the wee stadium lol We'll all be over in the big stadium where the game should actually be cheering in - have an amazing time!

Managed to get one.. was luckily on my phone when I noticed notification.
Tried to get tickets for conference final for a mate so knew you had to login then check offers. Otherwise I'd have looking for a code like others. :oops:

That really irks knowing that after the event as I couldn't see code was simply refreshing then going back in with the "wait for X mins" coming up

Galling to think now if I had used the login that a ticket could have been mine

Reactions: SSR
Got the email wrong password at login by the time i changed it guess what too late tickets all sold , fortunately i got one from a good pal who can't make it , day flight booked , can't wait

Same email for me, wait a mo me says, is this the real deal, however was an hour later from when the email had arrived, still followed it up, wait a mo is this spam, no its was genuine, tick tock, in the old waiting room till the 6 mins run down, stirring in the loins, could it be, the clock ran down to zero, fcuk me were in, wait a mo, tickets on offer was ladies final in the same stadia later in the month, this cant be right, oh yeah late again, gutted but got that rush, still be in Seville singing like a linty.

Absolutely disgraceful that some folk who’ve hardly been at Ibrox were aloud to buy 4 tickets, shocking
But then there are also people like me who were just a bit short of the mygers cut off who have now got one.

Agree ballot could be better if you had to put your ST number down to ensure they go to the right people

But then there are also people like me who were just a bit short of the mygers cut off who have now got one.

Agree ballot could be better if you had to put your ST number down to ensure they go to the right people
I’m not having a go at the club mate, I don’t deserve one either as I don’t have enough mygers points, but so many lads a know have missed out to scammers and folk who never set foot in Ibrox

Invoice is through but I’m still in need of reassurance. I’m remaining tight lipped about it to my mates, wish my mrs (no pics ffs) was this tight lipped. Currently laughin at my own patter

Credit Card payment also showing as pending, must have logged in and looked at my Invoice about 40 times today so far, along with the email confirmation.

You know something, I got into bed last night a wee bit despondent, I logged onto Ticombo and saw the prices, and I knew deep down I couldn't afford £2000 for a ticket, let alone £4000 for one for my brother and I. I had resigned myself to the fact I wasn't going. I just missed out on the MyGers cut off, and I was absolutely gutted. I can't even describe how I'm feeling tonight.

A few Sapporo's deep, I won't lie, but what a feeling. As an aside, genuinely, genuinely gutted for the loyal fans who haven't got. Not the hangers on or the fairweather post Gerrard fans who have sprung up, the real fans who were at Balmoor and Brechin, and home games against Alloa and Arbroath. They are the ones who deserve to be rewarded with a brief for a game like this. I just hope that if they travel they still have an unbelievable time in the sun with fellow Bears.

Back