That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

I know mate, find it disgraceful that a boy I know who’s been to Ibrox about 3 times has 4 tickets
See this 100%. I and 3 other ST holders got vert very lucky today, but before this one particular person I know got 1! Prob been to one game in last decade. His bro is travelling ST holder and he never offered it. I’m waiting to they come in before I count any chickens tho.

Crazy the amount of non season ticket holders who have tickets now, I get that's UEFA's issue, not Rangers, but it totally wrong and unfair.

BTW, I got my ticket via mygers so this isn't a sour grapes post.
How do you know there’s a lot of non season ticket holders with tickets. I got one today from the UEFA site and I have 35 years unbroken season ticket.

Got the e mail today regarding the further sale of tickets, my first thought was, here we go, put your credit card number in etc. Played along for a while and then I thought I’d look on good old follow follow!
Got 4 ffs, got 3 ya beauty, couldn’t believe it, then they’re asking for a number, I’m asking FF what the Fk number they want and as usual somebody posted what to do.
I wanted 2 but eventually got one which I’m going to give to my pal who’s got a flight, digs but still waiting for his passport to arrive.
I just thought it was brilliant that a lot of you got your dreams answered today, let’s go and win it now.
Still got a semi

I still don’t know what I was doing wrong. I didn’t get an email but saw the post on here within minutes of it being posted. I logged, waited 6 minutes in the waiting room, then got the no products available and enter access code messages. Meanwhile back on FF people were still announcing they had been successful
There are many more deserving people than me that have missed out but what a shambles from UEFA.

I still don’t know what I was doing wrong. I didn’t get an email but saw the post on here within minutes of it being posted. I logged, waited 6 minutes in the waiting room, then got the no products available and enter access code messages. Meanwhile back on FF people were still announcing they had been successful
There are many more deserving people than me that have missed out but what a shambles from UEFA.
Those who had the offer to buy didn't need an access code. All they needed to do was log into their account and accept the offer although the email wasn't very clear about it.

I didn't realize at first but logged in anyway and ended up with 8 tickets from two applications.

Most of us had lost out on mygers despite regular attendance over the years. My brother in law has had a season ticket for years, did Barcelona and Manchester but didn't have a chance because of no Mygers but will now be there. Not a glory hunter amongst us just lost out because of the way mygers worked historically.

@Homelander is a hero for that post.

Was going to automatically delete it as it had caps, but then I realized what the thread was about, got very excited, managed to TeamView onto my home PC from work, figure out how to actually see the tickets and then get 4 Category 2 tickets for myself, my son and his 2 mates that are all going over on Tuesday.

If I had looked on FF 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later I would have missed out.

You sir, as I said in my PM, are a legend, and I can't thank you enough.
whats meant to be will be, im lucky enough to be working from home today and was on my own phone at the time, it was beat the f......g clock, rapido and trying to type whilst the hand was shaking is not good.

Those who had the offer to buy didn't need an access code. All they needed to do was log into their account and accept the offer although the email wasn't very clear about it.

I didn't realize at first but logged in anyway and ended up with 8 tickets from two applications.

Most of us had lost out on mygers despite regular attendance over the years. My brother in law has had a season ticket for years, did Barcelona and Manchester but didn't have a chance because of no Mygers but will now be there. Not a glory hunter amongst us just lost out because of the way mygers worked historically.
No offence mate but it’s pretty shit that someone can get 8 tickets just like that, although I guess that’s UEFA’s doing. I have a mate who has had a ST for 40 years and who has travelled all over with Rangers but, like your brother, didn’t go for myGers. No ticket.

No luck for me today. Tried many times on many devices to no avail.

Never got an email from UEFA despite applying for the original ballot. That all seems pretty random, why didn’t they email everyone?
The ticketing for this is a massive farce.

How have so many tickets ended up in the hands of touts.

I applied for a single ticket in the original ballot and got the email saying I was unsuccessful... Never got an email for the unpaid tickets ballot today on the second ballot yet some are getting offered 4 tickets.

I applied for a single ticket in the original ballot and got the email saying I was unsuccessful... Never got an email for the unpaid tickets ballot today on the second ballot yet some are getting offered 4 tickets.
Precisely. A total disgrace.

i was lucky enough today mate, but you weren't offered anything, its gave you cat 1 to cat 3 and you could select upto 4 i now believe, i was shaking that much knowing i have been here before in ballots and the old website breaks down etc, not just football but even music concerts etc, first ever time i've been lucky.

Should been 2 tickets max though, I know ones who are going who could not spell Ibrox.

i was lucky enough today mate, but you weren't offered anything, its gave you cat 1 to cat 3 and you could select upto 4 i now believe, i was shaking that much knowing i have been here before in ballots and the old website breaks down etc, not just football but even music concerts etc, first ever time i've been lucky.

Should been 2 tickets max though, I know ones who are going who could not spell Ibrox.
I know folks that got tickets in the original ballot and then got free tickets from Rangers.

I know more that got tickets on MyGers and took tickets today.

It feels brutal when all I wanted was a single ticket.

I have already paid a stupid amount for 2 tickets from a tout site that I don't even know will work.

I know folks that got tickets in the original ballot and then got free tickets from Rangers.

I have already paid a stupid amount for 2 tickets from a tout site that I don't even know will work.
gutted for you mate, going to say this in a positive way but might sound bad, lets not make a habit of getting to European finals unless its in 80,000 seater stadiums :cool:

Totally with you. I paid £400 for a ticket to the 1998 CL final outside the ground and it turned out to be fake.

I agree, a total farce from UEFA. I know a few who deservedly got them from Rangers due being close to 100% home and away, a few others who missed out despite being regulars and a few that go occasionally that have been able to buy on secondary sites, obviously from the UEFA ballot profiteering.

I agree, a total farce from UEFA. I know a few who deservedly got them from Rangers due being close to 100% home and away, a few others who missed out despite being regulars and a few that go occasionally that have been able to buy on secondary sites, obviously from the UEFA ballot profiteering.

I got the email and applied. Only selected 1 as that was all I selected in the ballot and didn't want kicked out applying for 4. Couldve got more and gave them to mates from the supporters bus.

To be honest I'm not a season ticket holder and gave mine up after 30 years of having it when my son didn't take to the football.

However use my old dears ticket to buy all the European games so have attended Ibrox regularly over the years.

I must admit I thought it was a scam but thank fück I logged into my UEFA account and then was able buy 3 tickets for me, my brother and my Dad. It will be amazing to experience the final together, at Manchester only me and my brother had tickets which weren't seated together. Just need my Dad to get some positive news about his passport today although I feel he's ran out of time and we'll all be absolutely gutted (his ticket is spoken for already).

How do you know there’s a lot of non season ticket holders with tickets. I got one today from the UEFA site and I have 35 years unbroken season ticket.

Because I know plenty of people who have been successful and have barely been to Ibrox in recent years. Armchair fans really. Whilst I'm happy for them, they don't deserve them in all honesty.

Never got the email so by sounds of it even if I had logged in on time I wouldn’t have been able to get a ticket? Is that right?

It’s a sore one but it is what it is. Know a guy who got a ticket that this will be his first time watching Rangers live this year. However if I was to get one it would be my first euro away of the season so no doubt would be someone else who has been home and away be more deserving so I’m not really sure I’ve any right to moan at the first guy

@Homelander is a hero for that post.

Was going to automatically delete it as it had caps, but then I realized what the thread was about, got very excited, managed to TeamView onto my home PC from work, figure out how to actually see the tickets and then get 4 Category 2 tickets for myself, my son and his 2 mates that are all going over on Tuesday.

If I had looked on FF 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later I would have missed out.

You sir, as I said in my PM, are a legend, and I can't thank you enough.
Happy to have helped in any small way!

Irony is I got a ticket then missed out on the CTM flight :(

Never got the email so by sounds of it even if I had logged in on time I wouldn’t have been able to get a ticket? Is that right?

It’s a sore one but it is what it is. Know a guy who got a ticket that this will be his first time watching Rangers live this year. However if I was to get one it would be my first euro away of the season so no doubt would be someone else who has been home and away be more deserving so I’m not really sure I’ve any right to moan at the first guy

Not quite I’m afraid.

I got the UEFA email at 13:16 but didn’t see it initially as I was on my lunch in work. Boy in work phoned to say he’s read on FF that there’s tickets gone on sale so I fired back to my desk and opened up the UEFA website.

Said it needed an access code which I didn’t have. Looked on FF to see if it was true and saw that you had to log in first and then click the email link. Saw I had an email so followed the instructions and had my confirmation email at 13:44, so quite a bit of time between release and buying.

Didn’t think I could go as I didn’t have any flights but a mate mentioned there was spaces on his charter flight from Glasgow to Seville on the morning of the game and back again the next morning. Couldn’t believe my luck so they got bought.

Wasn’t a bad Friday 13th after all B-D

Me and my pal both just missed out through Mygers.

He got the email and was able to log in and get tickets for the 4 of us that are going.

I know people will argue about who deserves tickets and whatnot but my son is 11 and he’s had a season ticket since he was 3.

He’s seen some absolute dire Rangers performances and last year when we won the league he never even got in to see it.

When I picked him up from school yesterday and told him he had a ticket he went from disbelief to elation to crying in my arms.

I’ll be the proudest dad in the world on Wednesday when I stand beside him in that stadium and he finally realises what the club he loves is really all about.

The one f***ing day I wasn't on here much as I was taking my father in law to a hospital appointment then bringing him home.
Got a text about it when driving back, and by the time I could get online, register with UEFA, the tickets were gone.

Utterly depressed.
If you just registered with UEFA yesterday you didn’t miss out on anything.
The tickets that were up for grabs yesterday were offered by email to those who had missed out on the original UEFA ballot,which was conducted last week.You needed to log in to your account and there was a link to click to access the few remaining tickets.If you didn’t have that in your account,you wouldn’t have been able to buy anyway.
Plenty on here logged in but couldn’t proceed as they didn’t have access code to the ticket sales page.

Not quite I’m afraid.

I got the UEFA email at 13:16 but didn’t see it initially as I was on my lunch in work. Boy in work phoned to say he’s read on FF that there’s tickets gone on sale so I fired back to my desk and opened up the UEFA website.

Said it needed an access code which I didn’t have. Looked on FF to see if it was true and saw that you had to log in first and then click the email link. Saw I had an email so followed the instructions and had my confirmation email at 13:44, so quite a bit of time between release and buying.

Didn’t think I could go as I didn’t have any flights but a mate mentioned there was spaces on his charter flight from Glasgow to Seville on the morning of the game and back again the next morning. Couldn’t believe my luck so they got bought.

Wasn’t a bad Friday 13th after all B-D

Like I said a couple of posts above. I managed to get 3 tickets for my mates who are going to be in Seville who are all delighted. I did it for them as I’m not going.

15 minutes later I got a call that my offer on a house at closing date was accepted.

Friday the 13th is the luckiest day on earth

No luck for me today. Tried many times on many devices to no avail.

Never got an email from UEFA despite applying for the original ballot. That all seems pretty random, why didn’t they email everyone?
Guessing as there was only very limited tickets left they emailed enough people who missed out in the first ballot.It possibly was a second ballot to get the email yesterday for the luck few.
My mate got one (having already spent £1,300 getting himself one from Ticombo).

Last edited:
If you just registered with UEFA yesterday you didn’t miss out on anything.
The tickets that were up for grabs yesterday were offered by email to some of those who had missed out on the original UEFA ballot,which was conducted last week.You needed to log in to your account and there was a link to click to access the few remaining tickets.If you didn’t have that in your account,you wouldn’t have been able to buy anyway.
Plenty on here logged in but couldn’t proceed as they didn’t have access code to the ticket sales page.

Clarified above :) Many, including me, who applied for the original UEFA ballot but were unsuccessful, did not receive an email yesterday. So no luck for us. Obviously tickets were limited in numbers so it seems they only emailed a select few of the original applicants. Effectively it was a secondary ballot. I personally think they should have emailed all and let it work on a first come first serve basis, but they should also have limited tickets to maximum 2 per person.

We will now be trying to get tickets for the Estadio La Cartuja instead but even that is proving impossible right now.

It certainly would have made more sense to delay the original ballot until after the semis had been played - they way they did was an open goal for fans of teams knocked out to potentially flog their tickets for well over the odds
Exactly. If they’re prepared to do what they did yesterday they could have done that after the semis. Bottom line is though that the general sale should have been minimal and the clubs should have got a higher allocation. There will be a hell of a lot of casual fans who got tickets rather than the ones who commit week in, week out.

Yesterday was one of the rare days I was working in the office and just by luck looked at my phone as the email came in

Clicked the link then nothing on the page. Noticed the login button then got 3 cat 1 tickets. Was a nervous wreck trying to purchase !

Got the e mail today regarding the further sale of tickets, my first thought was, here we go, put your credit card number in etc. Played along for a while and then I thought I’d look on good old follow follow!
Got 4 ffs, got 3 ya beauty, couldn’t believe it, then they’re asking for a number, I’m asking FF what the Fk number they want and as usual somebody posted what to do.
I wanted 2 but eventually got one which I’m going to give to my pal who’s got a flight, digs but still waiting for his passport to arrive.
I just thought it was brilliant that a lot of you got your dreams answered today, let’s go and win it now.
Just out of curiosity, the access number they were looking for, what was that number? I lost out trying every combination i could think of but kept telling me not valid.

Last edited:
A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

True colours can sometimes come out - he now knows what I think of him
He was never a mate if that was his first thought

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

My ex brother in law ran a Celtic bus at the time of their Seville run. Had a guy at his door that barely used the bus begging on his hands and knees for a ticket. The BIL felt so sorry for the guy and managed to get him one. The guy then sold it for £800 to a regular from the bus.

We started a group chat to arrange transport from Albufeira to Seville last week, we finally got three minibuses of 8 so 24 in WhatsApp group. Before that email there were about 6 tickets between us. There was a frenzy of messages and buying and it looks like we are all sorted.
One boy was on nightshift and woke up to a message saying "I've got a ticket for you for Seville" from his mate, he thought it was a wind up :D
I'm glad a lot of these tickets went to people who were desperate to see the game rather than arseholes wanting to sell them at a profit.

No longer a mate then and no longer should be calling himself a rangers fan . Shocking behaviour

Are we assuming that the emails have only went to Rangers and Frankfurt fans, Im sure there was an option when applying initially that asked the team you support

An ex mate by now hopefully

Just to clear this up . Did people on here that did not apply in the original UEFA ballot manage to get on and register on the day and get tickets yesterday ?

Back