That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

Been allocated tickets - for those having issues try on laptop rather than mobile. The view map button appears once on the ticket page at top rather than for each ticket

My mate messaged to say he'd got on but sold out, I didn't even realise I'd got the email and chanced it anyway logged in and got 2 tickets for us both, some buzz messaging to say we were going to the final, like many I'm sure, was in shaky panic trying to input card details before they vanished!
So fucking true

All these released tickets seem to be F40/F41. Where abouts is that on the stadium plan? Could this be the fabled segregation tickets?

That’s my cat 3 for my dad showing on the map

S43 next to the Germans. At least he can speak German!

Reactions: SSR
All these released tickets seem to be F40/F41. Where abouts is that on the stadium plan? Could this be the fabled segregation tickets?
F40 slap bang on the halfway line top tier between the two offical supports. F41 beside is the last neutral section beside the offical frankfurt support. From what ive seen we have a massive take up in these sections.

They’ve been quite quick at getting them on the map so hopefully it won’t take long to get the tickets through to the app.

Quicker than the mygers batch anyway!

whats the dress code? will my full union jack suit be ok?
I'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts :D

2_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

Finally showing our seats, all in Section N15 so down the Rangers end at least. Still not in the app but a step closer

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

True colours can sometimes come out - he now knows what I think of him
That is shocking . I hope someone rips his phone off him when he tries to get into the game , as profiteering from fellow bears is disgraceful.

Can wait till I can stop panicking about my ticket hitting the app so I can start to panic about trains planes and taxis.

I got category 2 tickets yesterday , although have no idea where they are for in stadium , nothing appeared in my ticket app as yet .

Back