That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

Filled in the seating group thing but obviously too late. Ive ended up in S37 and mates are in N36

One side of stadium is odd numbers and the other is even numbers. Our 4 seats are all odd numbers, but on map showing seated together.

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

True colours can sometimes come out - he now knows what I think of him
Poor show

A mate of mine got 4 and has decided to profiteer on 3 covering his trip and 4th ticket.

I got him Leipzig home and away, Braga home (use of my ST) Celtic semi at Hampden and more yet he wouldn’t give me 1 for my other mate who is struggling

I'd say former mate.

What a fucking snake

N42 is that Rangers end?

7-C437113-C61-A-4286-B535-BC8-C492-B1625.jpg

Where do you get the map?
@Whats up doc

If you’ve got tickets, on the UEFA app it shows your seats on the map as red dots.

Login to UEFA. Go to the burger then click tickets.

Along from the picture of trophy with UEFA Europa League Final 2022 - UEL Final - EINTRACHT FRANKFURT vs RANGERS FC you’ll see “View On Map”. Click that you’ll see the stadium layout with each section and your seat(s) dotted red.

Really poor show by him, couldn't do that to anyone, nevermind then sit next to them for the actual game seeming as the 4 tickets should be together...

Back