That UEFA Sale of Tickets Today

May seem like an obvious question, but since I missed that window on Friday due to being in meetings, will any tickets available for purchase first show up on the ‘My Offers’ page or the ‘My Tickets’ page? From what you said there, it sounds like they will show on the My Offers page but want to be sure so that I’m not wasting time refreshing the wrong page.

Where do you find the 'MyOffers' part mate. I don't see it on the drop down menu

It was a second ballot. UEFA did not send the email to everyone, hence why some couldn’t purchase and weren’t able to access the site. Although they did oversubscribe the emails to ensure the tickets were sold.

I didn’t realise that, damn, I assumed it was a free for all and I was just unlucky.

My Dad's ticket just came through there, section S43, anyone else in that area? Bit worried as I would imagine it's mostly Frankfurt in the south stand
my mate has one in that section, says resctriced view but i took a look on the Sevilla website and went through the ticket process and they have a 3d scan of your view of the pitch and all i think the restricted view would be is a little hand rail in front

I'm wondering if any failed payment tickets from Friday will be put up on Monday or Tuesday.

If payment failed you got kicked out the Q and it let others in. So failed payments wouldn't be a reason for more sales

It is more likely to be had backs from somewhere

Yeah, but the payment sat pending and small number might crap out.

Payments can take up to 3 working days to hit the receiving bank. That’s all that means.

Pending means the money has been ringfenced but hasn’t left the account fully. Can’t be spent again and can’t fail.

What was the access code that it asked for?
There is none. You just need to be logged in and eligible to purchase. This meant being unsuccessful in the original UEFA ballot.

Do people still expect tickets to come up? There were rumours above that more would go on sale.

There is none. You just need to be logged in and eligible to purchase. This meant being unsuccessful in the original UEFA ballot.

Do people still expect tickets to come up? There were rumours above that more would go on sale.
That’s odd. I missed the window for these but when I clicked through the mail it did ask me for one.

I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that some drib and drabs might go on yet but wouldn’t hold my breath.

Yeah, I get asked for an access code too. But if you are logged in and tickets are available it just takes you to the buying page. That's what happened on Friday at least.

Back