That was a good result in those conditions

3 goals, I know 2 were chopped off but the confidence should come back now.

Any result in that pish is a good result.

Just glad it’s over.

However, yet another game passes where there have been blatantly poor refereeing decisions.

Ruling out perfectly good goals and the challenge on Goldson that should have been red.

We will be waiting until Liz Hurley sucks my cock for these decisions to even themselves out.

It is beyond tiresome.

I’ll take the win but I disagree that it’s “ all that matters “ .

With the league all but done we need to improve our form , and today we didn’t .

If we have any hopes of winning the Scottish cup we need to somehow rediscover our pre break form .

Good result, haven't seen an angle that shows either of the disallowed goals were offside yet,l so will reserve judgement. Again though, the level of aggression in some of the livi challenges and outright refusal to give a red card needs questioned.

Team did its job and won the match though.

Just glad it’s over.

However, yet another game passes where there have been blatantly poor refereeing decisions.

Ruling out perfectly good goals and the challenge on Goldson that should have been red.

We will be waiting until Liz Hurley sucks my cock for these decisions to even themselves out.

It is beyond tiresome.

We won so now would be the perfect time to let loose

It was a good result in dreadful conditions, but we're kidding ourselves on if we think we're back on the right track.

The best takeaway for me was Kamberi. I liked the look of him and think he gave the Livi defence something else to think about other than Morelos (who was generally poor again).

I hope we see a lot more of two up top like that.

Conditions poor or not that first half was pathetic and the players were clearly given a rollicking. Where is the hunger, the passion and that desire?

Better 2nf half, especially when Kent went off and Kamberi came on.

This is what happened in the second half of Warburton’s first season. Poor performances, no development in the team, but “3 points is all that mattered”.

We’re either striving to get better or we aren’t.

Not a day for analysing performances, conditions were poor to say the least.

Officials just doing what they do best, cheat!

3 points is all that mattered, the conditions and the usual corrupt Officials made it a complete lottery,

Job done.
It was and so should have been Rugby Park the other night ,I would have liked to see the two offside goals.

1st half was dreadful but I thought we picked up a bit in the 2nd half and I'd like to see those "offside" goals again

Tough match, shite ref and a team full of players who have lost all their confidence for some reason. There was a few encouraging signs at times but on the whole a below par performance.

Special mention to Andy Halliday for me, yes he isn't of the required quality for us moving forward but he never once hid today and showed what should be the bare minimum from a Rangers player. Heart and effort!

I’m in the optimistic camp of Rangers fans but that game showed no improvement at all. You can kid yourself on as much as you want but there is something seriously wrong with that team rn

Played better when Kamberi came on and Kent went off.
Would like to see him get a run in the team partnering Alfie up front.
Play Hagi more central and give Kent an extended stay on the bench

Scrappy 1-0 wins are fine in a title race but the league is over.

We now need performances to see who is coming with us and who's time is up. Arfield and Halliday stood out today offering little more than acceptable effort.

Every game from now until the end of the season all you should be asking yourself is do I trust this guy in a title race next year?

90 mins of my life I won’t get back

Conditions aside, the rest of the season is going to be a long slog

That’s about as much as I’ll say on it

3 points is all that mattered, the conditions and the usual corrupt Officials made it a complete lottery,

Job done.
I see people complaining about the team, but anyone who has played football in a howling wind like that knows that it can be difficult and often a leveller.
Allegations such as the players downing tools are shameful.
The fact is the team stuck to its task, the players took some really rough treatment from an opposition that were basically allowed to kick us off the park, and we stuck the ball in the back of the net three times.
If the latter two were both offside then they were extremely marginal.
I wonder if the same linesman would have had his flag up so quick with Neil Lennon standing behind him?

Winning every game no matter how we do it up until the split out with Europe has to be the target for this group of players. I've accepted the league is over as they have the ability to dig out results so can't see them slipping up. But if we can go on a winning run up until the split it will keep it interesting

Was never going to be a good watch in these conditions .

should have been a lot more than 1- 0 yet livi had a couple of very good chances to

Reactions: GF7
I thought we looked flaky throughout but wins can boost confidence so I'll take a scrappy win at this stage all day long!

I'm pleased with a narrow win in those conditions against such a physical team. I think most people would be if our form of late had been better.

Same old, same old. Poor performances, little or no “reaction“ from the Killie game, crap refereeing. 3 points only papers over the obvious cracks. Braga will hammer us and there will be no hiding place for players or management.

I will look forward to seeing the replay of the game after midnight, and see how close the two goals were or not offside.

I have to disagree. Our inability to finish teams off almost cost us again. If that late Dykes effort had sneaked in rather than hitting the post, the mood in here would be very different.

It was a great result

Not a good performance though

We are toiling but hopefully that result alleviates some of the pressure they are obviously feeling right now

Back