That was a good result in those conditions

If anybody thinks we should have been tiki-takaing Livi into the next decade in a 4 nil doing you're absolutely aff yer nut. Conditions and last few weeks meant 3 points were going to be hard to come by and we got them.

Some cunts are never happier than when getting torn into the team here

If anybody thinks we should have been tiki-takaing Livi into the next decade in a 4 nil doing you're absolutely aff yer nut. Conditions and last few weeks meant 3 points were going to be hard to come by and we got them.

Some cunts are never happier than when getting torn into the team here

Exactly they think it's a game of fifa where everything is perfect.

Those conditions were horrific today couple of excellent saves from their keeper 2 what looked to be good goals chalked off could have been a 4 or 5 0 win but people just want to look at the negatives. Its getting boring and tiresome

Refereed to different standards once again.

Job done, but the cheating officials on a game by game basis is becoming ludicrous.
Years and years of intimidation is certainly bearing fruits for the mentally challengeds and their pals.

There are players who are giving less than 100% effort in these conditions and the reason we have got in this position.

The application for the money paid is not there.

This was always going to be a difficult game.
Dreadful weather, poor pitch, low attendance due to weather/change of date and not least the pressure of HAVING to win this game after so many poor results...no wonder it wasn't a classic!
I'm just glad we secured the three points...now let's regroup and move onto the Braga game!

Who said it was a bad result? Or are you so dumbed down and binary that you only are able to view things as good or bad?
Mate it was just a question, no need for insults - but generally speaking football is pretty binary - you are either pleased with a result or you are not. I just don't know any scenario where 3 pts is deemed as anything but a good result.

Mate it was just a question, no need for insults - but generally speaking football is pretty binary - you are either pleased with a result or you are not. I just don't know any scenario where 3 pts is deemed as anything but a good result.
Well the answer is that no, 1-0 at home to Livi isn't a "good" result for Rangers.

Genuinely can't believe the amount of critical posts I'm reading on here tonight. I realised pretty much as soon as I left the house that the performance today didn't matter a single f*ck as long as we got the 3 points. It was a struggle to walk in a straight line today, never mind play football.

It wasn’t good today although would take the win

if it doesn’t hit the post then there would calls for the managers head

Looked poor if not poorer today as we did at the start of slump against Stanraer very worrying

Has regressed big time and looks a shadow of last years player and has done all season.

All season?

Give yourself a fucking break pal.
We were doing just fine until the break, the man highlighted had a wee injury thing going on as well since then.

You'll get likes on FF for being critical without thought, carry on.

All season?

Give yourself a fucking break pal.
We were doing just fine until the break, the man highlighted had a wee injury thing going on as well since then.

You'll get likes on FF for being critical without thought, carry on.

So you think Tav has hit this levels because he hasn’t.

He is still the best RB at the club but miles away from where he usually is and I’d cash in if we can .

Really why......
Because Tynecastle and Rugby Park are tough places to go

Today? At home after a bad run, before our biggest European game in a decade, players should be desperate to go out and repay the fans support and doing everything they can to get in the team for Thursday with a few positions up for grabs. Expected the team to come out all guns blazing

Today’s performance was pathetic even taking into account the conditions

Been critical myself of late. Today though on that pitch, those conditions, the usual officiating, the game rescheduled within 24 hrs and taking into account we have been honking of late I'll take the 3 points and move on without being too critical.

A competent, confident display on Thursday, even if it's a 0-0 draw against an in-form Braga side, should see us get our mojo back because we will definitely score in the return.
We are really good at scoring away from home in Europe.

Scrappy 1-0 wins are fine in a title race but the league is over.

We now need performances to see who is coming with us and who's time is up. Arfield and Halliday stood out today offering little more than acceptable effort.

Every game from now until the end of the season all you should be asking yourself is do I trust this guy in a title race next year?
Exactly Rugby Park should have been a scrappy 1-0 win but the Officials made sure that wasn't to be again .

Well you were making out as if I’d just started being critical and it’s not me not liking him it has been warranted and if others are honest they will admit he has been nowhere near last years level

You asked us to question his attitude, not your ability to criticise on an internet forum??

Was delighted to get the 3 points and a clean sheet. The scoreline flattered Livingston thanks to the bungling incompetence of the match officials (yet again).

You could see the pitch was affecting the passes, it did not help matters for how we try to play.

The hand ball was as clear as day as well.

Alfredo was all on side as well

Thursday nighte be the game we need to kick on

Completely agree. The conditions were farcical and if the officials had done their job properly we would have won far more comfortably.

90 mins of my life I won’t get back

Conditions aside, the rest of the season is going to be a long slog

That’s about as much as I’ll say on it

Geez mate try living in Oz, at least you've got the choice of wether to go or not.

You guys don't know how lucky you are, I know it's Baltic a lot of the time and were not performing atm and were all gutted after the winter break but you all need to back the team.

We're up against corruption on a massive scale, with the refs, the media etc think about the thousands of bluenoses living o/s who would love to go every week and support the team but unfortunately can't.

The players and the gaffer know what were up against, I understand your frustration but keep on keeping on we'll get there.

Officials have so far cost us a minimum of 5 league points , and that’s being generous . 3 at rugby park on Wednesday and 2 at Pittodrie . Funnily enough the same official hounded to within an inch of his life last season by Celtic fc .

We have also had the league cup taken out of our hands by a referee .

Regardless of our bad form , and let’s be honest we are playing bloody awful just now , we should be sitting still in the hunt 5 points behind with a game in hand not 10 , with the league cup in the trophy cabinet .

Come the end of the season we will be talking about Beatons decisions , trust me .

Not a day for analysing performances, conditions were poor to say the least.

Officials just doing what they do best, cheat!
I was "thankful" the initial match was called off because as anyone knows that's played football, the weather and the pitch can be a great leveller. Particularly with a team that is stuttering and an impatient 50,000.

To get through against Livingston who are no mugs at defending with another shocking refereeing performance, I think some are being a tad harsh.

I get the frustration but at this time we all need to stick together.

Back