That was a grind

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
Barker even looks awful playing against this standard.

Ryan Stevenson has been enjoying his grub lately.

Patterson did his self no harm. Decent performance, got up and down the flank. Not much to do defensively.

Game forgotten. Job done and in to the next round.

I don't think we even got out of first gear.

Looked rusty and lethargic, a bit like last year. Think we'll be a lot better midweek

EDIT: also had a lot of fringe players who haven't played a lot of minutes

I don't think we even got out of first gear.

Looked rusty and lethargic, a bit like last year. Think we'll be a lot better midweek

EDIT: also had a lot of fringe players who haven't played a lot of minutes

Agree. Pretty turgid entertainment-wise but result was never in doubt.

We could’ve gone up several gears if needed but it was one of those cup ties that felt like it was just a “get it out the way” fixture.

Had better nights at Ibrox.

Reckon SG won’t be impressed by at least a couple of the lads after that though.

Barker and Jones done absolutely nothing to show they can be trusted. Jones looked miles off of it and if he goes on loan I wouldn’t be surprised.

Back home now ..nice and toasty .. wasn't much to warm me on display tonight ..but as a few Bears have said ..job done ..onwards and upwards we go

Job done but it was fucking god awful to watch. How many touches do we need to take in the box.

Youngsters gave a good account of themselves IMO but other than that it was like the dubai game without the goals.

Went for a look at the goalscorer betting and I seen one , more than ten corners and more than one goal. Easy money so stuck a few quid more than normal on. After about 30 mins we had 3 corners and hardly a shot on target. Made me sweat for it .

Barker and Jones done absolutely nothing to show they can be trusted. Jones looked miles off of it and if he goes on loan I wouldn’t be surprised.
The fact Jack, Davis and Aribo all appeared on the left wing while Jones was wandering about in the middle spoke volumes.

Only good things about the game was that we are through and Nathan Paterson. I'd imagine Jones and Barker will be shitting themselves

I wonder if the gaffer is still so confident that we don’t need anyone else in this window after watching that?

Fans need to be patient and understand there will be several games like that as we aim to lift the main trophy.

There is simply no hope for Barker. Ojo is also not upto the standard but you can see he has that bit of quality now and again. Barker just looks lost on the pitch.

Back