That was for you Fernando

Just says the same mate, a team of Fernandos tonight and done the guy proud.

He will be looking down with them crazy eyes as we speak grinning from ear to ear.

For you up there mate, sleep easy

Was delighted we were able win today to cap the tributes to him with a victory.

On a side note, great banner by the union bears.

Hope Fernando enjoyed that.

Was over at stadium today, with missus. Would bring a tear to a glass eye. Good few Feyenoord fans at memorial too. Team done their bit for you Fernando. Would be good to get his missus, little un and family on pitch for a game.

Fitting for Fernando that we not only won tonight but also the fighting manner of our performance typified everything he was about.

I thought the players showed the kind of fighting spirit Fernando was known for, a genuinely fitting tribute.

I have to say, I got a little bit emotional after the final whistle went and I came across this photograph.

The performance tonight completely epitomised everything Fernando was about - character, passion, desire, and fight to the very end. A fitting tribute to a truly remarkable player and human being, and I have absolutely no doubt he was watching over tonight, turning the sky a beautiful shade of orange as kickoff approached.

Rest in Peace, Kapitein.

Got really tearful on final whistle,a look to the heavens and a softly spoken "That was for you Fernando"

Hugely emotional night and so so pleased to get the victory for Fernando also hope his best friend Michael Mols enjoyed that too as his emotions would have been very very high

Back