That's it, Im getting Lowry on my next shirt lol

I said on a thread earlier in the week i’ll Definitely be keeping an eye out for him.

I googled him to see if there was any chat on line and the one thing that came up was an Northern Irish youngster in an interview citing him as the best player he’d faced so far in his career.
The commentators over the last week were absolutely purring over him and rightly so.
He just oozed class and for a kid so young it was brilliant.
I even love that he’s got that bloody awful hair. It’s the sort of thing you’d imagine him getting a powering for and clearly not having a shit what others think.

I said a few days ago he has the potential to be even better than Gilmour and got some heat for it.
I stand by what I said, the boy has such amazing technique for his age and composure on the ball.
Still very young and will get better and better.

I said a few days ago he has the potential to be even better than Gilmour and got some heat for it.
I stand by what I said, the boy has such amazing technique for his age and composure on the ball.

The bits I have seen of him he looks a star in the making and Young Coombes too.

My opinion on youth football isn't the greatest however but I do think young Gilmour is going to the very very top.

Yeah seemed to have so much composure on the ball. I watched all the U17's games and when he came on just looked years above his age. He made some of the stuff look effortless almost like he was wasnt even trying that hard. Hands in pocket stuff. They whole squad was great front to back. Was pleased for our goalie as well. He was tiny compared to the Roma goalie. Loved how he stared him out after scoring his penalty. Was some fantastic players from all teams in the tourney, amazing level for 15-17 years olds. Lowrys penalty was Sheer class and that ball he played just as he came on, outside out the foot, bit of curl and flopped it over the defence and we hit the bar from it. Brilliant stuff. Great Tourney all round, the coverage was good, the commentators were good and great to see the young kids being interviewed like they were playing in the Champions League.

I said on the match thread he looks class and has a gallus streak about him. If I was to have punt I'd wager he is the class member most likely to succeed.

He reminds me so much of watching a young Ian Durrant on the red blaze Plantation parks yonks ago.

I said on a thread earlier in the week i’ll Definitely be keeping an eye out for him.

I googled him to see if there was any chat on line and the one thing that came up was an Northern Irish youngster in an interview citing him as the best player he’d faced so far in his career.
The commentators over the last week were absolutely purring over him and rightly so.
He just oozed class and for a kid so young it was brilliant.
I even love that he’s got that bloody awful hair. It’s the sort of thing you’d imagine him getting a powering for and clearly not having a shit what others think.
With that hair he’d fit right in with us in the 70’s going to games.

The boy has such amazing natural ability the stuff coaches can't teach you. I really hope the boy makes it with us and doesn't fade like some of the previous prospects we've had.

Where have you been the last few days?!
Genuinely busy mate. I’ve seen all the hype about Young-Coombes and Kennedy but yet to find out about any of the other cubs. I’ve the analysis on the Alkass cup website, and I understand all the lads must have something about them to whack Kashima like that. But I’ve seen no footage.

Wasn't giving you any heat, merely stating my opinion having seen the two players over fifty times.

Reactions: MSF
Was talking to his uncle this morning.Hes been told he will be back in the squad for next year's competition,it is expected Rangers will be asked back as they won it.
A very level headed wee boy and as a quirk of fate goes to the same school as legends such as Gary McAllister and I did.

Was talking to his uncle this morning.Hes been told he will be back in the squad for next year's competition,it is expected Rangers will be asked back as they won it.
A very level headed wee boy and as a quirk of fate goes to the same school as legends such as Gary McAllister and I did.
Good stuff.

Wasn't giving you any heat, merely stating my opinion having seen the two players over fifty times.

I saw Gilmour, not anywhere as much as you mate and he is a great young player and seems to be progressing very well at Chelsea.

This boy though plays as he has all the time in the world. His vision and touch on the ball reminds me of Gazza. His goal the other day, no panic and just passed it into the net. His penalty was cool as you like and technically perfect.
His first touch was a beautiful curling cross that panicked Roma.

The boy is very young and slight but with his skill and vision and composure, if he works at his game and most importantly he wants to be the best, then he has all the attributes to do it.

I still stand by what I said.

I know how Gary Mac is a legend, can you share how you are a legend. :))

Hopefully he won't be added to the collection of child slaves of Chelsea etc.

I know where you're coming from, but I wouldn't class an the contract that Billy Gilmour was allegedly offered as slave labour
I do think there should be restrictions on the top clubs hoovering up all the best young talent, normally for no fee as well

If you think he is thin you should see the state of his dog, don’t get me started about his cats.

Reminded me a bit of Barrie McKay when he was on the left because he always looked to pass instantly rather than dribble and his passes were normally sublime. He looked even better in the no 10 position.

Back