Thats ok then - Celtic to escape SFA rap for fans’ sectarian singing after holding pre-match talks with Green Brigade

Is anyone really surprised? When has any team ever been punished for fans singing?

As long as clubs are seen to be doing something then the SFA won’t do a thing.

Same old same old from ra sellik. Have a wee talk and do fcuk all as usual as they dont want to be seen accepting the blame for their bigots.

If true, that's setting a very dangerous precedent, where fans can sing and do what they want and the club escapes punishment as long as they have a wee talk with supporters reps before the game. Mental.
Clubs have to take all reasonable steps to ensure the behaviour of their fans. We put out regular reminders on the website and in the matchday programme etc.

Clubs cannot be held responsible for what is sung during a game.

Banners that are allowed in to the ground are a different matter entirely and this is where the crackdown should be.

It's got f*ck all to do with Celtic having a talk with the Green Brigade.

How many times do these c*nts act out and get away with it from banners to chanting about the IRA etc.

It really is simple in the sense of:

DOB/H*n = Fair game
F£nian = bad and charges will be brought against you.

So because they had a pre match meeting with the scum brigade they can’t be touched? This country is a disgrace.

If true, that's setting a very dangerous precedent, where fans can sing and do what they want and the club escapes punishment as long as they have a wee talk with supporters reps before the game. Mental.

That's exactly what the situation is for all clubs, including us. The club can't be punished as long as they're seen to be condemning it and reminding supporters not to do it. It's why Rangers released the statement after the Steve Clarke carry on, it's why Ann Budge closed a section of Tynecastle. Realistically, clubs can't be held responsible for adults singing songs.

Ok, we've sat back so long.

I am tempted to suggest a boycott of away grounds, until all clubs approach the SFA and demand a more transparent and even governing body.

This Celtc rule the roost shit has to stop.

We could assure them that we would vote for a more even spread of TV money as a carrot, beyond the financial loss if they refuse to help us obtain a fair and just SFA, by our boycotting their stadiums.

Stand with us and fight this stinking corrupt Bheast led bunch.

Surely nobody is surprised?

The only thing that really surprises me is the robust defence of the SFA/Celtic’s referees on here.

They now control virtually everything and don’t even try to hide it.

We are perhaps a lot further away from a league flag than 4 key players.

"Nailed to that ground", that was the phrase that was used.

It probably deserves a thread of its own, but when we kicked off in Brechin, July 2012, did anyone believe we’d be in this position today?

Or when DK and the 3 Bears gained control 4 years ago?

I might be very naive, but I had not bargained for this.

As much as Celtic do run Scottish football , the groin brigade also have a very worrying influence over parkhead way .

Lawell and the club seem to like having them , give them lockers to store banners /pyro in, give them safe standing , and all the PR protection they can muster even when its desecrating a minutes silence .

In return the green brigade promote the whole plastic paddy , pro IRA, rebel hate fest that the board like to say they want nothing to do with , but in fact quite enjoy and the brigade are a great deflector shield for the wider fan base because everything can be said to be “ their fault “ and just a “ minority “ .

They really are fly bastards but I can see through them it’s fcking obvious the way things work with them .

That's exactly what the situation is for all clubs, including us. The club can't be punished as long as they're seen to be condemning it and reminding supporters not to do it. It's why Rangers released the statement after the Steve Clarke carry on, it's why Ann Budge closed a section of Tynecastle. Realistically, clubs can't be held responsible for adults singing songs.
All they have to do is claim they are doing what they can to stem the problem. 'What they can' is the weak point. You'll never hear them say, 'we can do no more' because there is plenty slack left and well they know it !

As much as we hate that mob, what did we expect to happen?

They cannot be punished as there is no strict liability in the same way as we have never faced charges at a domestic level either.

Can someone refresh my memory - were we charged over the Steve Clarke song?

If not then I’m not sure what folk expect them to do.

It will take players being either seriously injured by a fan or even killed for anything serious to be done in terms of fan behaviour which is quite disgusting tbh

Last edited:
It's got f*ck all to do with Celtic having a talk with the Green Brigade.

How many times do these c*nts act out and get away with it from banners to chanting about the IRA etc.

It really is simple in the sense of:

DOB/H*n = Fair game
F£nian = bad and charges will be brought against you.
Well we can sing what we want

Which is nice

It will take player being either seriously injured by a fan or even killed for anything serious to be done in terms of fan behaviour which is quite disgusting tbh

I agree that one of these “ flash bangs” the green brigade are fond of or a firework is going to go off in a players face soon and cause damage , then there will be a big outcry about why it took so long to do anything’s about them .

Lawell will keep playing ball with the green brigade in the meantime as they remain a massively useful tool for him and his board in many ways.

I cant get my head round how a bunch of mentally challenged thugs can be thought of as some sort of legal group or like a limited company.
The Media are speaking about this Scum as if they are bringing good vibes to football.
We know the facts and the more this becomes the norm the further we fall behind.
Cant be allowed to go on!

Celtic facilitate and encourage and engage with them on a weekly basis.

Its very impressive how they are managed and engaged with the wider timmy agenda, either political or otherwise by the club directly. They are wrapped in the overall PR protection racket to a degree.

Its disappointing how naïve, immature and far away our club hierachy is with the UB's as a contrast.

Ok, we've sat back so long.

I am tempted to suggest a boycott of away grounds, until all clubs approach the SFA and demand a more transparent and even governing body.

This Celtc rule the roost shit has to stop.

We could assure them that we would vote for a more even spread of TV money as a carrot, beyond the financial loss if they refuse to help us obtain a fair and just SFA, by our boycotting their stadiums.

Stand with us and fight this stinking corrupt Bheast led bunch.
Who would back us though? Petrie and the rest of the SPL were only too happy to put the boot in. Then you have Mulroney doing his master's bidding

It generally means a slapped wrist every so often for most of them, and 2012 shows the lower leagues don't have the stomach for a fight

Brown gets away with murder on and off the park.

Lennon can do and say anything he pleases in the dugout.

Their fans can act with impunity in the stands.

Is this where we are?

Sadly yes.

You highlighted in facts That Scottish football is at its lowest point ever morally.

And I think we can all agree that it is just going to get worse.

Worse? More serious and fatal injuries due to the hatred the likes of Brown and Lennon are drumming up in the "Grheen brigade"

Can you imagine Dave king going up to the sfa/spfl.right i spoke to the Bears asked them to stop singing the peado song.they told me to %^*& off.

Back