The £25 discount towards MyGers membership

theperoniloyal

Timplosion Tsar
Trying to get this applied but there’s no option.

Anyone been successful at getting this applied? Only discount I’m getting is my season ticket discount.

Don’t think they’ll be ready for a while - I’ve already got the MyGers membership, I’ll use mine against the home top this season if possible.

Don’t think they’ll be ready for a while - I’ve already got the MyGers membership, I’ll use mine against the home top this season if possible.
There's a set list of what you can use it for. Merch isn't included (probably due to the fact we were still with Elite/SD/Hummel) might be some movement on that in July. Who knows

There's a set list of what you can use it for. Merch isn't included (probably due to the fact we were still with Elite/SD/Hummel) might be some movement on that in July. Who knows

You'd imagine it will be added.

For those of us who've already purchased MyGers now to put money into the club, it seems daft to not apply it to something else which pulls money in.

For those of us who've already purchased MyGers now to put money into the club, it seems daft to not apply it to something else which pulls money in.
Exactly my thoughts as well. I'll end up with both MyGers and at least 1 shirt anyway so which ever way works for me

Anyone got a copy of this list? If it can’t be used against replica kits or a season ticket payment, it could end up wasted by a lot of people.

I too think it will be added. However, not in time for the launch of the strips - from which they will want maximum, instant income rather than recycled refunds. Probably add MegaStore/Online purchases to the list sometime after October would be my guess.

Anyone got a copy of this list? If it can’t be used against replica kits or a season ticket payment, it could end up wasted by a lot of people.
It was sent out way back, The £25 being provided by Rangers will be able to be used on the new MYGERS membership scheme, match tickets - including friendlies, women's games, cup tickets and legends matches -, hospitality packages, soccer school programmes, RangersTV subscriptions, stadium tours and club events.

• MYGERS membership
  • Match tickets (Cup, Friendlies, Womens and Legends games)
  • Hospitality matchday packages
  • Soccer Schools programmes
  • Annual Rangers TV subscriptions
  • Stadium Tours and Club events

Back