• Yes

Votes: 232 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 89 14.7%

• Total voters

JW1988

100% taking it, much better for the club than taking back the money owed for missed matches yet still gives me a wee bit off MyGers. As close to a win - win as you’ll get

JW1988

You don’t apply for the voucher, you get it anyway.

This is entirely different from the refund, which you would have to apply for.

I’ll be using the voucher but not applying for the refund.
You need to apply for both.
Email the club for the £25
Print out and fill the form then post it back for full refund.

didn’t think the communication from the club was that hard to understand for once

Kilwinningbear1

You don’t apply for the voucher, you get it anyway.

This is entirely different from the refund, which you would have to apply for.

I’ll be using the voucher but not applying for the refund.
Not true you have to email the ticket office with your details and they add it to your online account.

weevlad

I'll take it and use as a discount against RTV for the year, which I was not planning to do until the mygers points system came.

Bobans27

Castors have already confirmed price of the tops will be in line with current kits from other teams/manufacturers.
They also confirmed there will be a premium range which will be at higher price points for those who wish to purchase products that the players will be wearing.

rossco1690

I’ve already got MyGers and also a monthly RTV subscription so don’t think there’s any point in applying for the £25 voucher is there?
If you could use the voucher on merchandise then I imagine it would be much more popular.

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Aye, going to use it for MyGers (which I wasn't going to bother with otherwise. So the club is gaining money off me in theory).
This is the way I am heading I think. Still intend renewing my ST but wasn't going to bother with MyGers (basically giving up Away games).

Once I have got MyGers it might just entice me to purchase more stuff for points in case I think again about away fixtures.

In short, I think the club will benefit more from me using the voucher than not (in the long run).

There will be many different views on this, none of them right or wrong.

Est1872

You aren't saving the club money by not taking it.

It can only be used against a future purchase of club services - that you may not have otherwise purchased without the discount.

So the club will actually make money out of it.

Bear_in_Brum

I have applied and received mine, but I already have paid for MyGers, so I can't use it for that. Chances are I won't end up using

Whosthedado9

The club announced yesterday that if a ST holder wishes to recieve a refund for the missed 5 games they could do so.

This is separate from the £25 voucher as a measure of goodwill as per Stewart Robertson video. You would have to email the club. The SLO put this up.

The link for anyone who wishes to do so if there finances are needed personally.

Thanks mate I never saw that. In no means would I ask club for a refund but I will be taking up the option for a £25 voucher and using it towards my gers.

Withambear

I will claim but put it towards my Gers membership, with this voucher and the £20 saved from the European away scheme,

Artful Dodger

I’m not because I don’t really need to.Ive already paid my season ticket and MyGers.Im not going to claim back anything for games missed either.But I don’t think bad of anyone who will.Times are tough for some and money is tight so who am I to say it’s right or wrong.

DamBuster72

also half of £50 and a quarter of £100

What you've said is fair comment, some have given plenty.... but given the restrictions on the vouchers, I think it actually benefits the club if they are used (presuming you weren't going to buy MyGers or go to Friendly/Women's games)

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
This is the way I am heading I think. Still intend renewing my ST but wasn't going to bother with MyGers (basically giving up Away games).

Once I have got MyGers it might just entice me to purchase more stuff for points in case I think again about away fixtures.

In short, I think the club will benefit more from me using the voucher than not (in the long run).

There will be many different views on this, none of them right or wrong.
I’m thinking along these lines also

SCG

What you've said is fair comment, some have given plenty.... but given the restrictions on the vouchers, I think it actually benefits the club if they are used (presuming you weren't going to buy MyGers or go to Friendly/Women's games)
Mygers bought already!

Finlay Bear

I voted no because I’m fortunate enough to still have my salary & I think the money will help the club. I can understand why a supporter would vote yes if they were struggling financially though.

stumac

Anyone else not get the email? I have had every single other email and usually pretty early on from Rangers but for some reason not this one. I'm not going to claim for a refund and undecided on the £25 voucher. I just find it strange that suddenly emails are going missing but when it comes to asking for payment (ST renewal for example) all emails come through no problem at all.