The £25 voucher, are you applying?

• Yes

Votes: 233 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 89 14.7%

• Total voters
Already paid for Mygers so little use in me getting the voucher. Would have liked to use it on merch

How long after sending the email to Rangers do you get the voucher?

So a form needs to be completed to get a refund, what if a ST holder doesnt have access to a printer?

Just signed up for MyGers using it there. £15 so can’t complain.
However £40 for it when all I’ll use is the priority on semis and finals will be a stretch

I'm taking this and putting it towards My Gers. My Gers is not a product I think I will use as I only attend ST home matches.

Will give My Gers a try at the discounted rate and see what it's like. If it's any good then I will subscribe every year so a win for the club.

Not taking the refund though

I'll apply for my £25 voucher and use it towards renewing my RTV annual subscription. Between my ST, MyGers, RTV and I'll probably buy at least one new training top or something, that'll be nearly £700 so I don't feel bad about taking the £25 voucher.

I'm not interested in the full refund for unplayed games, I think £25 is enough for me. I've not renewed my ST yet but will next week as I was waiting to hear how the club were going to deal with the unplayed games from last season and the BCD for this coming season. I was impressed with what Stewart Robertson had to say about both of these points on the recent YouTube video. I was always going to renew but felt the club should declare their position on these points before asking people to renew.

I don't blame anyone asking the £25 refund and anyone taking the full refund must really need it in which case I've no problem with that either. I suspect only very few will do this so it will end up relatively insignificant financially wise but making the offer brings some goodwill and this gesture makes fans not feel taken for granted.

I’ve used it for mygers. I didn’t want a refund but I’ve already paid for a season ticket that it would appear I am only going to get use of through a stream so I don’t feel bad taking the gesture.

I will be requesting the voucher and using it against MyGers membership. TBH would have preferred to use against mech but can't have everything I suppose. But after years of buying fake kits off the internet in protest at SD and that fat B'stard Ashley I am intending of visiting the new store with my son and buying a shirt.

Bought my son
Poll attached. Interested to see people’s responses on this.

I personally am undecided. Had always planned to use it towards MyGers but thinking the club need it more than I do.
Bought my son his mygers membership through the friends and family option on the website.

Just signed up for MyGers using it there. £15 so can’t complain.
However £40 for it when all I’ll use is the priority on semis and finals will be a stretch
Planning on getting it and using it for my Gers as well. The only reason I will be joining it is the same as yourself for semi's and finals tickets if we get there

Fly move saying in expires 31st December. Not very likely it could be used for a match ticket as I'd imagine most til then would be behind closed doors.

Applied for mine and grandsons this morning and was credited this afternoon. Well done ticket office.
Will make sure we purchase something we would not have normally done so money benefits the club.

Applied over the weekend, received the vouchers yesterday used them for Mygers, wee man still has a
£5 credit left on his account.

I got my email this morning to say I have it in my profile now and I hope to use it towards the new home kit for the wean.
Already purchased my season ticket and mygers.

I never knew you had to apply for it thought it would be automatic sent to season ticket holders. Any case not really bothered about it.

I think alot of people are getting confused between the refund offered on the 5 home games and the 25 pound gesture that can be used on club products.
What do you mean? I thought there was no refund being offered for games not completed?

Poor from the club not allowing it to be used to buy new strip. I think some people who don’t tend to buy a strip would maybe buy one just for the fact they are getting a good discount.
Do the club even make 25 on a strip?
They'd theoretically have to forfeit a big earner and pay castore for you to get a top.

What do you mean? I thought there was no refund being offered for games not completed?
Stewart Robertson, the Rangers SLO greg Marshall explained all this last week. The club are offering a refund on games missed if you wish/need the money. Or you can apply for £25 voucher to be used in club products.

Do the club even make 25 on a strip?
They'd theoretically have to forfeit a big earner and pay castore for you to get a top.
I don’t know the profit margin on the strips but season ticket holders are left out of pocket for matches that never went ahead , most will allow the club to keep the 120-150 quid whatever it was , so giving those same season ticket holders 25 quid in return towards a strip isn’t really much to ask. It’s not really them paying Castore , it’s them just not earning the 25 extra per top that they would normally.

I've obviously missed some communication somewhere along the line but can someone tell me the procedure to apply for the £25 voucher?

Latest posts

Back