Votes: 233 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 89 14.7%

• Total voters

Rangers_2001

Official Ticketer
Poll attached. Interested to see people’s responses on this.

I personally am undecided. Had always planned to use it towards MyGers but thinking the club need it more than I do.

One point I wanted to know. Is all the voucher money separated from other funds until you claim it?

So the club would need to know that you are definitely not going to use this.

For example people asking for full refunds, they would need to deal with on individual basis.

I'm happy for club to keep mine.

Undecided.

If Castore are going to charge me £125 for my brand new Rangers training top then I’ll maybe put it towards that....

I think alot of people are getting confused between the refund offered on the 5 home games and the 25 pound gesture that can be used on club products.

One point I wanted to know. Is all the voucher money separated from other funds until you claim it?

So the club would need to know that you are definitely not going to use this.

For example people asking for full refunds, they would need to deal with on individual basis.

I'm happy for club to keep mine.
There is no actual cost to the club

It's a discount on services, MyGers, tours etc

I've voted no, tbh honest if it was £25 off a new top I'd take it

Undecided but leaning towards yes as I will use to towards MyGers which I probably wouldn’t bothered with as I wouldn’t be going to away games again

There is no actual cost to the club

It's a discount on services, MyGers, tours etc

I've voted no, tbh honest if it was £25 off a new top I'd take it
That is the one thing I would consider using it on.

Not a cost to the club, however whatever you are purchasing they would get slightly less of.

When you multiply that by 40 odd thousand is quite a lot.

Then again if it's something people were not even going to purchase, then that changes things again.

Just a horrible position for anyone that is having to do this for financial reasons.

That's the main point for me.

100% taking it, if the boot was on the other foot - the club would exercise that same option.
Just makes the devaluing season ticket that little less hard to take when I am able to put the generous £25 voucher towards the MyGers.

What can you use it on? Sounds like it’s the MyGers subscription and that’s it. And I’ve already joined mygers so can’t use it in that!

RTV subscription, which is handy if you want to maximise your MyGers points.

Poor from the club not allowing it to be used to buy new strip. I think some people who don’t tend to buy a strip would maybe buy one just for the fact they are getting a good discount.

Personally I’m not but everyone has different circumstances and different views on it so up to each individual whether they go for it or not. Nobody should feel pressured either way.

Poor from the club not allowing it to be used to buy new strip. I think some people who don’t tend to buy a strip would maybe buy one just for the fact they are getting a good discount.

£25 is probably more than the clubs entire profit margin on the kits to be fair.

I was hoping we could use it in club shop voted yes but if not for the shop then it will be a no for me.

Already claimed and used mine towards mygers. I had no interest in buying the membership but by using this discount and making it only £15 i went for it to see what its like.

I’ve already bought and paid for my season ticket and MyGers so if this £25 can‘t be used for club merchandise it’s pretty useless to me isn’t it?

I think alot of people are getting confused between the refund offered on the 5 home games and the 25 pound gesture that can be used on club products.
What’s the refund ? I have only heard of the £25 voucher.

anyways I voted yes I would take the voucher. Will put it towards my gers anyways.

£25 is probably more than the clubs entire profit margin on the kits to be fair.
But if it’s only season tickets who have a voucher not every fan. £25 towards a new strip for season tickets holders would be a nice gesture considering most wont ask for a refund on last seasons final few games.

What’s the refund ? I have only heard of the £25 voucher.

anyways I voted yes I would take the voucher. Will put it towards my gers anyways.

The club announced yesterday that if a ST holder wishes to recieve a refund for the missed 5 games they could do so.

This is separate from the £25 voucher as a measure of goodwill as per Stewart Robertson video. You would have to email the club. The SLO put this up.

The link for anyone who wishes to do so if there finances are needed personally.

Last edited:
I have applied for it and will use it hopefully for a ticket for European or cup game at Ibrox if we can go. Disappointing that it has to be used by the end of the year, why not end of season.
Already bought myGers and done multiple tours etc so really not much else for me to use it on.
Maybe not even use it at all if we can’t get to games this year.

If we take on the SPFL then they can keep my £25 and Ill back the club in any other way, if we don’t then I’m taking the £25.

100% taking it, much better for the club than taking back the money owed for missed matches yet still gives me a wee bit off MyGers. As close to a win - win as you’ll get

You don’t apply for the voucher, you get it anyway.

This is entirely different from the refund, which you would have to apply for.

I’ll be using the voucher but not applying for the refund.
You need to apply for both.
Email the club for the £25
Print out and fill the form then post it back for full refund.

didn’t think the communication from the club was that hard to understand for once

You don’t apply for the voucher, you get it anyway.

This is entirely different from the refund, which you would have to apply for.

I’ll be using the voucher but not applying for the refund.

Not true you have to email the ticket office with your details and they add it to your online account.

I'll take it and use as a discount against RTV for the year, which I was not planning to do until the mygers points system came.

Castors have already confirmed price of the tops will be in line with current kits from other teams/manufacturers.
They also confirmed there will be a premium range which will be at higher price points for those who wish to purchase products that the players will be wearing.

Back