The £25 voucher, are you applying?

• Yes

Votes: 233 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 89 14.7%

• Total voters
I’ve already got MyGers and also a monthly RTV subscription so don’t think there’s any point in applying for the £25 voucher is there?
If you could use the voucher on merchandise then I imagine it would be much more popular.

Aye, going to use it for MyGers (which I wasn't going to bother with otherwise. So the club is gaining money off me in theory).

This is the way I am heading I think. Still intend renewing my ST but wasn't going to bother with MyGers (basically giving up Away games).

Once I have got MyGers it might just entice me to purchase more stuff for points in case I think again about away fixtures.

In short, I think the club will benefit more from me using the voucher than not (in the long run).

There will be many different views on this, none of them right or wrong.

You aren't saving the club money by not taking it.

It can only be used against a future purchase of club services - that you may not have otherwise purchased without the discount.

So the club will actually make money out of it.

I have applied and received mine, but I already have paid for MyGers, so I can't use it for that. Chances are I won't end up using

I have applied and received mine, but I already have paid for MyGers, so I can't use it for that. Chances are I won't end up using

I'm pretty much the same.

Good to see that a lot of people will use it for MyGers though.

The club announced yesterday that if a ST holder wishes to recieve a refund for the missed 5 games they could do so.

This is separate from the £25 voucher as a measure of goodwill as per Stewart Robertson video. You would have to email the club. The SLO put this up.

The link for anyone who wishes to do so if there finances are needed personally.

Thanks mate I never saw that. In no means would I ask club for a refund but I will be taking up the option for a £25 voucher and using it towards my gers.

I will claim but put it towards my Gers membership, with this voucher and the £20 saved from the European away scheme,

I’m not because I don’t really need to.Ive already paid my season ticket and MyGers.Im not going to claim back anything for games missed either.But I don’t think bad of anyone who will.Times are tough for some and money is tight so who am I to say it’s right or wrong.

also half of £50 and a quarter of £100

What you've said is fair comment, some have given plenty.... but given the restrictions on the vouchers, I think it actually benefits the club if they are used (presuming you weren't going to buy MyGers or go to Friendly/Women's games)

This is the way I am heading I think. Still intend renewing my ST but wasn't going to bother with MyGers (basically giving up Away games).

Once I have got MyGers it might just entice me to purchase more stuff for points in case I think again about away fixtures.

In short, I think the club will benefit more from me using the voucher than not (in the long run).

There will be many different views on this, none of them right or wrong.
I’m thinking along these lines also

What you've said is fair comment, some have given plenty.... but given the restrictions on the vouchers, I think it actually benefits the club if they are used (presuming you weren't going to buy MyGers or go to Friendly/Women's games)
Mygers bought already!

I voted no because I’m fortunate enough to still have my salary & I think the money will help the club. I can understand why a supporter would vote yes if they were struggling financially though.

Anyone else not get the email? I have had every single other email and usually pretty early on from rangers but for some reason not this one. I'm not going to claim for a refund and undecided on the £25 voucher. I just find it strange that suddenly emails are going missing but when it comes to asking for payment (ST renewal for example) all emails come through no problem at all.

I've claimed mine. I'll use it for Mygers or a Rangers TV subscription so the club are still getting my money.

Anyone else not get the email? I have had every single other email and usually pretty early on from Rangers but for some reason not this one. I'm not going to claim for a refund and undecided on the £25 voucher. I just find it strange that suddenly emails are going missing but when it comes to asking for payment (ST renewal for example) all emails come through no problem at all.
Have you applied for it?

I'll not be applying for a refund because during lockdown I've saved an absolute fortune with no boozer or bookies to waste my money on.

Me and my dad renewing early next week and both agreed to leave the refund alone, we are both still working etc but I understand those who maybe feel as if it would come in handy.

I cant be bothered with the hassle of having to email in and tbh none of the things it can be used on appeal to me as I've already bought the mygers membership.

I mean the supporter update email that went out on 3rd June.

I never got it either. Seem to have been missing a few lately like the Castore sponsorship one.
Still waiting on the myGers update email I was supposed to get 24 hours after signing up for it on the 6th May.
Will need to get in touch with the ticket office or myGers to see what’s wrong.

I applied for £25 voucher to put towards mygers as probably couldn’t afford to buy that after renewing season ticket so still extra money to the club

I’m planning to use mine to get my 5 year old a my gers membership. I was getting my mates ticket i sit beside for the Motherwell game do would have been the wee fellows 1st competitive game. He was gutted, so this feels the right thing to do and dont need a refund of the other games so feel the club still benefit.

Won’t be applying, as far as I’m concerned the club don’t owe me anything.

I’ll contribute however I can anticipating whenever we go again.

I E-mailed Rangers asking about how to apply for it but now thinking what is the point. The money would be better in the Clubs coffers. Pity you can't apply for it but not use it and keep as a memento for the Asterisk year of covid-19.

Back