The £50k man...Take a bow son!

He was my man of the match today.

I know goldson scored the goals but kamara almost single handedly stopped them scoring

I have slated him several times. Because he has gave the ball away too easily before.

But some of his touches, turns and passes today were sublime. Definitely one of his top 3 games for us today

My MOTM. His performance reminded me a bit of Stuart McCall in an old firm game, he was everywhere breaking up their play.

He would play like that every week in any other league with some space.

£10m? %^*& off he is atleast double that with his age and how good he is in Europe and internationals

He nearly always plays well against them. Like Davis, he doesn't get caught up in the occasion so he makes it look like a stroll in the park and today it was.

Kamara brilliant.
Turned out to be a routine win, and we didn’t even really have to get out of 2nd gear

Incredible performance. Does so much to keep the team moving and operating. Perfect for these type of games.

He had a super game as did the lot of them . A stroll in the park and we never looked like conceding.
Would have a good shout for MOTM .

Folk were willing to let him go for £8m.

He’s a genuine Rolls Royce of a player.

He has the potential to be be of Europe’s best.

Tidiest player we’ve had on the ball in a long time, good rest of the season and euros and we’ll have plenty of offers. Hope we can keep him as he has the chance to hopefully become a hero.

Back