The £50k man...Take a bow son!

If you watched that game as a neutral and didn't know anything about both teams - you would have him picked out as best player.

His work off the ball is unbelievable as well

He was out of this world. They couldn't get near him all day, and when they tried he skinned them with ease. What a player he is when he's really on it.

He's different class. If he could add more of a goal threat to his game, he'd be on another level altogether.

Kamara was my man of the match. Can understand why Goldson got it but Kamara didn't do a thing wrong all game. He was sensational.

I absolutely love him

And we as fans sometimes don't appreciate what he does

The work he puts in covering both full backs is phenomenal

My only real criticism of him would be, I really want to see him run firwatd with the ball a bit more, anytime he does it it causes problems and he has such great feet

What a player

Someone needs to make a GIF of that bit of skill in the first half where he put about 4 of them on their backsides

He was excellent, noticed a fair improvement from last season too.

Coaching team have done a brilliant job with him.

Goldson got the goals but Kamara was MOTM for me..nullified frimpong and got us up the park without losing the ball as well as controlled the middle of the park...he was outstanding..

You would be heartless not to give Goldson man of the match but Kamara was the best footballer on the park today.

Strolled it today. Strong on the ball, got it and just kept it every single time.

Plus he absolutely nullified Frimpong as any sort of threat for a wee bit of fun.

He seems to absolutely love playing against them. Look at his face in the pictures of the celebrations. Loving it.

Posted this on another thread

Kamara was head and shoulders above anyone else on the park. Could have played today wearing slippers, with a cigar and a glass of finest malt in both hands. The boy has taken his game to a new level this season.

Latest posts

Back