The £50k man...Take a bow son!

tenor.gif

He has come in for some stick in the past, but he showed today what he can bring to the team. Great performance.

I thought he was underrated by our support before this game, but wow, he was incredibly. Always in the right position, and that run where he kept the ball from 5 players was just genius. The best midfielder on the pitch in terms of talent for me. He'll be a Premier League player before long for sure.

Brilliant performance.

For me, he is the glue that sticks the middle of the entire team formation together.

A question was asked at the start of the season on here. It went something like if we had to sell one of our players and it was between Kenty, Alfie or Kamara surely Kamara would be the one to go? I, along with pretty much everyone else, said no brainer at the time. Now, seeing him play better and better every week, I dread him leaving.

Outstanding.

Let me preview this post with the fact that I really like him as a destructive midfielder,but and it's a big but about 57minutes today he found himself at the edge of the box and just stood still. That's not the action that a top midfielder should be doing.

Back