The £50k man...Take a bow son!

You see it in him in European ties. He’s a class player and really growing in to the role as well. I like him in the team and hope he continues to play on this form.

We might lose him in the summer if he does.

I have been saying this for a couple of weeks now, he has found a new level. His touch is surer and he seems to know everything that is around him now.
An absolute gem, whose value will rocket after Euro 2020 in 2021!

Playing for Rangers has given Kamara the necessary confidence to up his game for Finland. He was motm against Southern Ireland and also Bulgaria this week. He kept that level today against the mentally challengeds. Well done Glen.

Was my motm today. Always looks so assured and uses his body so well to shield it and roll challenges. Takes so much pressure off our defence by taking the ball in in tight situations as well. An absolute bargain for us. What a player.

Out of our current squad I firmly believe he will go further in his career than anyone else. The boy could play in any team.
The style he plays and craft and guile and his awareness you could see him playing for A Barcelona or a Juventus side or something who like having that guy who holds possession etc

there was a pass he sort of reversed into jack with about 5 mins to go or so and it totally killed their full midfield and set us away , We lost it as Kent never read the jack pass after it

Class today.

Totally outclassed their midfield and the money they spent on Ntcham etc looks like another piss down the pan

Hope we get the new contract signed as if another team comes in for him next summer we can get serious money if we decide to sell him

Absolutely outstanding performance. Seems to be more comfortable when it’s him and Davis. Strolled through that game

My MOTM as well. Outstanding. Calmness personified. It's time he gets a bit more respect on here. 50K to a 15 million pound player.

Playing for Rangers has given Kamara the necessary confidence to up his game for Finland. He was motm against Southern Ireland and also Bulgaria this week. He kept that level today against the mentally challengeds. Well done Glen.
he was immense at dundee until McIntyre bombed him...

Perhaps this will put to bea the nonsense we need a hard man ball winner type in midfield. This is not 1980. Play the clowns off the park works for me.

Goldson had to get MOTM today for his goals and his all round play but Kamara was simply sublime today.
He's got everything required to be a genuine world class player and I don't say that lightly.
The really exciting thing is he's only relatively recently started playing for a top club and he'll only improve.
The Steal of the Century!

Reactions: TQ3
Back